• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The order is

King of Suits: Unharmed, 3HP

Tenebrous: Unharmed, 3HP

Crow: Unharmed, 2HP

Crusaders(x10): Unharmed-GM

King of Suits stops using the Strike power, attacks Crusader #10, takes ten on his Unarmed Attacke Rolle for a result of 26, which hits. DC19 TOU save for the Crusader #10: 14! Fails. Down to x9. Using Takedown Attack to strike at #9: 29 hits. DC19 TOU save: 17. Fails. Down to x8 Going to stop there.

Go to Max!

(13:38:45) Quinn: Disarm's nice and simple. And some of them have guns to boot.

(13:39:19) Quinn: Okay, so I'll keep Ricochet 1 and Indirect for showboating, and snap up Improved Ranged Disarm 2.

(13:39:54) Quinn: Still take a -4 to my Attack courtesy of hitting four squares, but eh - taking 10 to hit them.

(13:40:43) Quinn: 10 + 10 = 20 total, so if you need a 9 to beat them that's a +11 to the DC.

(13:41:30) Quinn: ...though I think my math might be wrong, because that makes it a DC 32 Strength check to keep their weaponry.

(13:41:43) Max: autofire only goes up to +5

(13:41:50) Quinn: Aah, that makes more sense.

(13:41:58) Quinn: So DC 26 Strength check to keep their weapons.

Okay, spending an HP to make an adjustment to the Talon Barrage, and firing off a strafing autofire disarm. See the details above - DC 26 Strength check from any remaining thugs. ;)

Notoriety of White Knight: Reputation block.

Pop Culture:

DC5:

White Knight is a racist super and frequent antagonist of Lady Liberty.

DC10:

"" He uses fire-based attacks frequently, can fly and is stronger than humans can usually attain.

Current Events:

DC5:

He has been making recent claims about a 'grand plan' in long screeds ending up in random mailboxes.

DC10:

Those who have actually read it(for whatever reason) say it mentions an organized attack on 'the brown scum' in 'the pens they have befuled most'.

Streetwise"

DC5:

He's been sighted around the Fens more often as of late.

DC10:

"" Each time it has been while being driven off or captured by local heroes. Each time in greater and greater fury.

History:

DC5:

He came onto the scene around the turn of the century.

DC10:

He has become more and more focused on Freedom City and its ethnic communities over the years after repeated defeats by Lady Liberty.

Arcane:

DC10:

His powers are mystical in nature.

DC20:

His powers are Infernal in origin, and his flame blasts are Hellfire.

(16:20:08) System: Max rolls 1d20 and gets (1)+5=6.

(16:20:19) System: Max rolls 1d20 and gets (8)+5=13.

(16:20:28) Max: echo

(16:20:42) Arichamus: Alrighty.

(16:20:52) Arichamus: Which is which Max?

(16:21:09) Max: first is pop culture, second is streetwise.

• 2 weeks later...

(22:48:47) AvengerAssembled: And your cosmic energy controller was able to whip out an emotion controlling effect with what justification?

(22:49:37) Max: entropy

(22:49:46) Max: she controls entropy

(22:50:12) AvengerAssembled: So none?

(22:50:17) Gizmo: That doesn't actually answer the question.

(22:50:31) Max: the end of all things isn't scary?

(22:50:58) Gizmo: Not as an appreciable Emotion Control effect, no.

(22:51:27) Gizmo: Threatening someone with the use of your powers is just an Intimidate check.

(22:51:54) Max: i'll do something else then

(22:52:00) AvengerAssembled: Good call.

(22:56:04) Max: right. I'll still go with the display, but not the stunt

(22:56:19) Max: be unimpressed :P

(22:56:21) Quinn: Sorry, Max - going for the scary was a bad call on my part.

(22:57:11) Max: both of you

(22:57:35) Arichamus: Indeed.

(22:58:45) Quinn: Aye-aye

Crow's stunting off his coat's array to fill that gloriously small alleyway with thick pea-soup fog. London-style fog.

Obscure 6 (Rune of Blindness) (250 ft., Visual, Extras: Selective, Independent; Flaws: Limited [Normal Vision]) [7 pp]

He will then proceed to Turnabout Teleport up to safety atop the roof, activate the Selective for Tenebrous and King, and sit back to watch the show.

Going by Crow and King of Suit's sheets, we have Snare tripwires, triggered Dazzle and area Blasts along with the Obscure.

So that blinds all of the Super-MAX guys along with the regular Crusaders.

So 28(minus the Super-MAXers, 1 Hero Point each) DC19 Reflex rolls, DC15 Fortitude and DC15 Toughness. Reflex All but 6 fail that. Their Fortitude rolls: All but 9 of them fail that. Toughness rolls: All but 2 of the ones who made that failed this one. So we have 2 remaining regular Crusaders and eight Super-MAX Crusaders. Roll Initiative!

The other two regular Crusaders' roll: 12.

the Super-MAX Crusaders' roll: 13.

King of Suits' roll: 19.