Thank You

Thunder King

No, I'm not leaving, just saying that first off.

I just wanted to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart. I suffer from bouts of depression sometimes. Some days, I just struggle to keep my head straight and keep my chin up. I'm not suicidal, I don't hurt myself, and I'm not addicted to anything. I'm sure there are far worse cases than my own. It just...sucks, sometimes. When I'm down, I struggle, and push, and make myself go forward. It always breaks, it goes away, and I feel better. Then, some time down the line, it hits again, and the whole process starts over.

This place is a community, a place I enjoy coming to and participating in. It makes me feel welcome, makes me feel like I belong someplace. That's rare for me, I usually feel like an outsider. Not here, though, I don't feel like an outsider here.

So, when I feel down, I log into chat sometimes. I read what people say, I participate. It helps me get back up, dust myself off, and go forward again.

I don't know who's going to read this. I don't know if anyone's going to read this. I don't care, I just felt like saying it that's all this is.

So, to conclude this thoroughly cheesy post, thank you again. Thanks for putting up with me and thanks for being awesome.