Overturning some OVERTHROW

Ari

With the relatively recent Hotzone incident in mind, not to mention its instigator: Mister Motley, and several other threads with the theme of people attempting to access and exploit the 'source' of super-powers, it strikes me as sensible to explore this a little more. Seeing as SHADOW seemed to be involved with the majority of these cases, I decided it might work best to have its notorious terrorist group front organization as the antagonists of such a thread.

What: An assault on an undersea OVERTHROW base off the eastern coast of Russia. Director Powers of A.E.G.I.S.has received word from his agents about a possible location of the infamous creator of the Proteus mutagen: an old and hitherto-unknown research facility off the eastern coast of Russia, built during the Cold War and recently taken hostage by an old submarine commandeered by the terrorist faction, who are haranguing the Russian government with their usual list of ridiculous demands. Seizing this opportunity, he has sent out word to a small number of superheroes, asking for their help in a 'delicate and dangerous mission'. With them and the assistance of the Russian hero Protonik(Aleksander Solokov), he plans to uncover whether the recent attacks have anything resembling a common thread, and forestall any attacks like the Proteus incident. Freeing the captive scientists

Who: 3-5 players. Preferably ones with some experience in lands outside America.

PL: 9-12

Alright, so that's:

Asad

Gabriel

Starlight

Silver Spider/Wisp

Young Britannia.

Looks good! Up to you which to use, Azuth. Personally I'd prefer the Spider.

Fair warning: I'm not going to start it for a little bit, need to work out a few things first!