College Visit [OOC]

Seren

Velocity is moving at full speed now, with one of her alt powers that means her quickness is boosted up to 9 ranks.

She will be moving and taking 20 to try and spot the group she had been following. Given how high her quickness is at the moment, taking 20 on a notice check should take less than a second. She also has extended sight thanks to her high-tech goggles :)

Less than .1 seconds, if my math's right. :)

Blue Blaster, on the other hand, will be using a move action to look. If possible he'll take 10 for a 16 total, but I'll put a roll up just in case I can't. 24... I suppose that's lucky if it's needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, the big guy got a 14 and the other, more mookier lads somehow finagled a 20 - well done, lads!

Okay, I'm a firm believer in posting in initiative order, so here's what where looking at:

The Lads: 20

Velocity: 49, but held her action

The Big Guy: 14

Oliver: 7

Kevin: 6

The Lads are up, so posting now! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, hopefully these guys have really low defense. If that hits and if she takes the first guy down,she will use takedown attack to get to anotehr one within 5 feet, if there is one. If not (or if she misses), she will move by a couple hundred feet and stop.

Blue Blaster (Blazer??) is using a move action while he finishes talking to draw his blaster. Then as a standard action, he's beginning an Intimidate check (it being a full-round action), which I'll add into the post (I wasn't sure if it would be rolled this turn or at the end, during next turn and figured it wouldn't matter a lot) - I guessed he's got the disadvantage, so subtracted the two for that. If not, they can be added back in.

He's trying to make it a fairer fight if a fight's needed, and to go without needed to fight if possible.

(The problem is that I think I have a penalty to my personal Intimidate checks, so anyone with a bonus is a bit hard to pull off)

• 2 weeks later...

Busy round there. The first part is just the description of the opposed grapple check. Technically, the leader also needs to make an opposed grapple check after his successful roll to hit me, but I'm pretty sure that he couldn't beat my 28, so I continued with that assumption.

After that, I attempted to demoralize the leader as a move action, taking the -5 penalty. Whether that succeeds or fails, Kevin then tries to disarm. I'm not sure whether a 15 will hit him, but I'm hoping it will. If it does, then we both make Strength checks (which the leader would get a penalty to if he was demoralized successfully), and the winner gets the gun.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing each post separately now, in an effort to start posting here on a regular basis; Thev, I'm going to bring Velo into one of the other posts (most likely Blaster's) once I finish it; keep your eyes peeled for her dramatic entrance!.

Hey, its no worry, I had been way to busy until now to get anything done anyway (took the last part of the NY bar exam today! Yay!)

Anyway, I had tried to have Velocity take some time with tying the guys up, so she would not rush into other things too quicky.

Thev

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...