Daylight Saving Time (USA)

Barnum

Stupid governor and his stupid "we need to be like the rest of the US".

Indiana USED to be on the same time year round. That's right, no daylight savings time for us. But a few years ago "My man Mitch" screwed us and pushed a bill through that changed that. He claims it's to put us on the same time schedule as everyone else so that big business can function properly. Daylight savings time sucks.

End rant.

Sorry.

And thanks Barnum, cause I would have forgotten.

Stupid governor and his stupid "we need to be like the rest of the US".

Indiana USED to be on the same time year round. That's right, no daylight savings time for us. But a few years ago "My man Mitch" screwed us and pushed a bill through that changed that. He claims it's to put us on the same time schedule as everyone else so that big business can function properly. Daylight savings time sucks.

End rant.

Sorry.

And thanks Barnum, cause I would have forgotten.

Daylight savings time does suck, whether it's American or Australian.

When do you guys "spring forward?" And what is the time difference between here and there. Last time I asked, I think you guys were 14 hours ahead of "eastern" time.

Daylight savings time does suck, whether it's American or Australian.

When do you guys "spring forward?" And what is the time difference between here and there. Last time I asked, I think you guys were 14 hours ahead of "eastern" time.

When do you guys "spring forward?"

Hehe - 'spring forward' :)

We start on the last Sunday in October and finish on the last Sunday in March to the first Sunday in April, I believe. Or so wikipedia tells me - I've never really got it memorised and often miss the beginning or end as a result.

...what is the time difference between here and there. Last time I asked, I think you guys were 14 hours ahead of "eastern" time.

Well, we're GMT +10, and my computer clock tells me that EST for you guys is -5, so I think you'd be about right, depending on which park of the U.S you come from. You guys are so living in the past... :P

When do you guys "spring forward?"

Hehe - 'spring forward' :)

We start on the last Sunday in October and finish on the last Sunday in March to the first Sunday in April, I believe. Or so wikipedia tells me - I've never really got it memorised and often miss the beginning or end as a result.

...what is the time difference between here and there. Last time I asked, I think you guys were 14 hours ahead of "eastern" time.

Well, we're GMT +10, and my computer clock tells me that EST for you guys is -5, so I think you'd be about right, depending on which park of the U.S you come from. You guys are so living in the past... :P