Gallia Renaître (OOC)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it's not quite a proper bound Rene will be able to act, it's just has trouble moving around. We'll play things on a case by case basis.

And we're (finally) back round to the top of the round.

23 King of Suits, unharmed, 3 HP

11 Gallia, unharmed, GM

11 Rene, bound, 3 HP

1 French Horde + Soldiers, unharmed, GM

KoS is up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think Rene is bound basically, which makes him rather ineffective!

I have a complex request, and feel free to say no (very free).

I have been meaning to work in Dead Beat into Rene's back story for some time. The idea was the during the 20th Century Rene had to dispose of some of his "soul" to the afterlife to lock away some of the spirits and undead he was fighting. He has forgotten this, although has a vague sense that part of him is missing...

(this also explains why he is not as powerful as a mage of over 200 years and his ability should be).

Deadbeat's story is that - he used this link to jump back to the world of the living after outwitting the devils of the afterlife. He acts as Protector of the Dead, and the parts of Rene's Soul he sacrificed.

Anyway, enough preamble. In this horrible situation, I am wondering if Rene could stunt summoning Dead Beat. He would, however, need some form of music to do so.

If this all sounds a bit complex then drop it (although TiffK, as you have been so great handling Rene's past, I would really welcome your help fleshing out this backstory anyway!)

I've got no problem with this at all, I ilke to keep these things rather flexible to allow for the kind of crazy stuff i'd try to pull :D .

So yeah feel free to Deadbeat in, though you're going to have to figure the music yourself. Even in Freedom City no band is going to hang around with such craziness going on.

No worries, in that case it's the hordes action is:

Standard Action : Harmonize :D

KoS is not obliged to join in with the Ari, but he obviously know something strange is going one.

(And I hope you don't mind all the fluff SC, anything you don't like I'll happily change).

23 King of Suits, entangled, 3 HP

11 Gallia, unharmed, GM

11 Rene, bound, 3 HP

1 French Horde + Soldiers, unharmed, GM (filled with the rhythm :) )

KoS is next.