A Convocation of Eagles (OOC)

Pay no attention to the inventor behind the workbench.

Comprehend 2 (Speak & Read Any One Language) [4PP]

Design Check = DC 14. Ironclad has Know/Technology +20, so she can hit DC 30 by taking 10. Halving time from 4 hours to 2 hours makes it DC 19, making it 1 hour makes it DC 24, making it half an hour makes it DC 29.

Construction Check = DC 14. Ironclad has Craft/Electronics +20, so she can hit DC 30 by taking 10. Craft time is 16 hours, halving that makes 8 hours and DC 19, halving that makes 4 hours and DC 24, halving that makes 2 hours and DC 29.

So worst case scenario, 3 hours to speak to the Roman.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, with Silver Spider's help, Ironclad can Design the communication device in 15 mins and Construct it in 1 hour, by taking 10. So that's two gizmos that will let anyone in the party speak and understand any one language at a time.

Ironclad's bogarting one of them. Victory, Spider, your call for the last one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay I've let this drift a little, sorry about that, this should help get things back on track.

If everyone at staying at the base give me a post about what they're doing, then I give suitable rolls about what's going on.

The Base is quite small consisting of a main room with the portal, communication and research equipment. One side of the base is a store room with supplies and a small Armory with suitable small arms. The otherside is a mess room/kitchen and a small bunk room for about a dozen people.

If the two flyer could decide between then how they're approachy the base as well, for suitable rolls.

Then you all get a chance to finally fight Nazi's :D .

(Also sorry for my Gratuitous use of German, hopefully it isn't to bad)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...