Game Day in Two Weeks

Barnum

Does your brother game at all? If not, this could be his 'gateway drug', as it were ;)

Just video games. But he's a first-year med student, so he doesn't do much of anything these days. ;)

File this one in the category of "having too much fun" . . .

zombie5.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your brother game at all? If not, this could be his 'gateway drug', as it were ;)

Just video games. But he's a first-year med student, so he doesn't do much of anything these days. ;)

File this one in the category of "having too much fun" . . .

zombie5.jpg

Just saw the pictures. Even if you could only use the Star Wars risk minis, I thik what you have looks great.

Heck, buy a bucket full of army men, kust like the kind from Toy Story (so they still sell those?), and you'd have your players ahving a ball! Ah. If only I could get into making that kind of stuff myself.....

Just saw the pictures. Even if you could only use the Star Wars risk minis, I thik what you have looks great.

Heck, buy a bucket full of army men, kust like the kind from Toy Story (so they still sell those?), and you'd have your players ahving a ball! Ah. If only I could get into making that kind of stuff myself.....

Things are coming together. The city is almost done (I had lots of help) and looks pretty good. The maps came in the mail yesterday. The weren't nearly as sharp as I'd hoped, but they'll do what I need them to do. For props, I do have 2 walkie talkies :D and one WWII helmet.

If you're in a particularly evil mood you can surprise players by having zombies pour out of buildings, sewers or other streets, but you probably thought of that already. :)

That's a good idea. In fact, what I have done is print little cards that tell the number of zombies that come out of each building. When a model gets within 6' of a building that player has to turn over the card to see how many come his way (0-6). I think that will be a nice little suspense builder. :)

Things are coming together. The city is almost done (I had lots of help) and looks pretty good. The maps came in the mail yesterday. The weren't nearly as sharp as I'd hoped, but they'll do what I need them to do. For props, I do have 2 walkie talkies :D and one WWII helmet.

If you're in a particularly evil mood you can surprise players by having zombies pour out of buildings, sewers or other streets, but you probably thought of that already. :)

That's a good idea. In fact, what I have done is print little cards that tell the number of zombies that come out of each building. When a model gets within 6' of a building that player has to turn over the card to see how many come his way (0-6). I think that will be a nice little suspense builder. :)