Blod in the Air (OOC)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick thing about Penetration. Penetrating basically works to remove ranks of Impervious, and you have to buy up individual ranks of Penetrating. For example, Strike 4 with Penetrating 4 would turn Impervious 8 into Impervious 4. This would turn a previously impregnably-protected character...preganble, I guess. Anyway, I say we run with what you're doing here anyway ;) , because it would be awfully dull if Heraldo wasn't in danger besides from the impending explosion of doom. DC21 Toughness save: 15. Bruised and Dazed!

Blodeuwedd will move up 30ft and throw a brace of knives at the standing Avian 1d20+7=21, so the Avians toughness save is 1d20+5=19 so that's a Bruise.

So that takes us back round to the top

21 El Heraldo, dazed & bruised, 6 hp

17 Avians (minions), bruised x 1, dazed & bruised x 1

9 Lord Steam, unharmed, 3 hp (full defense)

7 Blodeuwedd, unharmed, 3 hp

Heraldo next.

I don't suppose I could buy off the Daze with a Hero Point? If so, doing that and Moving(reluctantly, despite how Blodeuwedd & Lord Steam are so far taking names) over to the docking port. Standard Action to take up Defensive Stance(+4 to Defense).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"I have nothing to say right now! Just thought I'd let you guys know."

Free Action to open up the hatch, Move Action up to the Avian, Standard Action to All-Out Power Attack (+2 Damage, -2 Defense): 23. That should hit, and if so DC28 Toughness save for him.