Dryad wanting a bit of action.

nareik123

Dryad is looking for a bit of action. Maybe a little exploration into her past, as she has forgotten most of it. I was thinking either an NPC or PC Hero trying to protect Dryad's target, the person who locked her up in an Insane Asylum, who also has her records. I am looking for a referee to host this please.

I was thinking she starts having nightmares over what i hope to be a new power if i get my first PP bonus. She needs to seek out her master, (Ashley Andrews) and start pumping her for more information.

Dryad is looking for a bit of action. Maybe a little exploration into her past, as she has forgotten most of it. I was thinking either an NPC or PC Hero trying to protect Dryad's target, the person who locked her up in an Insane Asylum, who also has her records. I am looking for a referee to host this please.

I was thinking she starts having nightmares over what i hope to be a new power if i get my first PP bonus. She needs to seek out her master, (Ashley Andrews) and start pumping her for more information.