[Announcement] Recruiting Two Staff Members

Barnum

We are looking for some help with the monthly PP awards. It's nothing glamorous. We just need a few more hands to help with the post counting and PMing. It would involve about 2 hours of your time once a month at the end of the month.

If you have more questions about the job, post here. If you are interested in the position, send me a PM. We will be selecting our two recruits basted mostly (but not entirely) on longevity at FC:PbP, activity level, and general disposition. We will also give first consideration to those who have already expressed some interest in getting more involved around here.

We are looking for some help with the monthly PP awards. It's nothing glamorous. We just need a few more hands to help with the post counting and PMing. It would involve about 2 hours of your time once a month at the end of the month.

If you have more questions about the job, post here. If you are interested in the position, send me a PM. We will be selecting our two recruits basted mostly (but not entirely) on longevity at FC:PbP, activity level, and general disposition. We will also give first consideration to those who have already expressed some interest in getting more involved around here.

• 2 weeks later...

Quiett, you are my hero. That will be a huge help, especially since there are some GM's around here (not mentioning any names) who don't pull their weight in that area...

...I'm sorry, B.

...And seemingly for no reason, Cos suddenly burst into flames the next morning... :D

But seriously, thanks, Quiett.