Who's ready to love and tolerate the crap out of something?

My character, Daeva, a student at Claremont Academy, is an emotion controller. I'd like to show her off forte in a thread before she has to learn some problems you can't solve in a superhero world without kicking some ass. Maybe the thread start with her talking with someone who has a problem and they talk through it. then later on in the day she uses her non-violent powers for something and then later something that can't be solved with words or non-violence happens.

Also, I must admit, my computer time is short these days. i get on from 7-9 in the morning Eastern time. if you have patience I have the will :)

You may wish to discuss having your character unarchived first.

I'll offer Kit, but I'll toss up a warning. She also has some brainomancy, with a healthy dose of sneaky and her own distaste for the direct approach (not so much out of remorse or morality so much as her own thiefy sense of style), so if you don't want the overlap to potentially upstage Daeva, I completely understand.

There's also Stormbreaker, but a mystical swashbuckling space pirate complete with her own ship does have a nasty habit of defining the tone a bit, nyah?