To Be or Not To Be - Stolen! (Full) [OOC]

Heridfel

Ok, if I don't see or hear from Collateral by tomorrow evening, I'll NPC him in the fight as well so that Dryad can continue on that side. Sorry for pausing the other guys, but the fight's occurring nearly the same time as your previous fight, and its results could affect how difficult it is for you to reach the gems.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem CollateralKid. I'm going to cover for you this round so that Dryad can make her attack and we can try to move through the fight. Megastar is currently stunned.

Dryad, you have a DC 24 Toughness save to make from Bolt's attack.

I'll let it slide this time, but you should have rolled a d20, not a d15. It's now your action in the fight. Megastar is stunned, and Bolt is almost next to him. You could fit in between the two of them if you wanted to move there.

Just thought I'd post something for Ghost on the inside until you can get around to us. A little RPing with Red Queen might get some information to Ghost that I want him to start working on.

Minor stuff like avoiding cameras and guards running about would be the plan depending on what RQ has in mind. I just don'T want to have Ghost totally missing action.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay here. I'm going to try and finish this thread up before teh end of the month. Herid, do you mind if I simply take over with or would you prefer to play out the security section. I'm thinking this might be the perfect time to try out his nullify power that I plan on picking up for him later. However, I really want to do this the old fashion way which is why I haven't simply APed his nullify. Taht will come later I think.

Hopefully, I'll get to this somethime later this week if not sooner.