To Be or Not To Be - Stolen! (Full) [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will describe what the inside of the dimensional pocket looks like once someone enters it. ;)

By the way, Red Queen's Magical Awareness should be going bonks with Ghost nearby right now. With his concealment and shield on, he simply radiates magic. :D

Oh and describe away as Ghost jumps in.

I will describe what the inside of the dimensional pocket looks like once someone enters it. ;)

By the way, Red Queen's Magical Awareness should be going bonks with Ghost nearby right now. With his concealment and shield on, he simply radiates magic. :D

Oh and describe away as Ghost jumps in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And now we get into the initiative part. Everybody gets to roll there, even the people outside. Something may be happening out there shortly enough.

Ghost, can you give me an idea of what you're looking for? I'll edit my post once I have a better sense of what you want to use against the guards.

Ghost Initiative (1d20+1=9)

I'm pretty much just looking for the type of descriptors he can use for his powers. I would assume there are more than enough displays that can fall on people. There are lights I would assume for an electrical descriptor or two. Maybe a fire preventation system for foam or water descriptors.

If there are any different types of common descriptors that might be in the area that I can use, that would be great.

Going strictly by damage descriptors, you have your physical (bludgeoning, slashing, and piercing), electrical, and water (sprinkler system above breaks, dumping water on someone's head). If you choose to power stunt, you have more options, such as a "floor was recently over-waxed" for a Trip, light and water for a Dazzle or Obscure effect, and I'm sure you can think of others. I'm willing to let you say something happens, and unless it's either a) very unlikely or B) interfering with fiendish plans I already have, I'll incorporate it into the story.

The two guards have initiatives of 10. It seems like Imposter goes before them, while the Red Queen and the Ghost will go after.

Dryad, I think that you and Collateral are still outside, so you wouldn't be able to run up behind the guards. I do need both of you two to make Notice checks for me, though.

Edit: Figures that the guard just happens to be Jackie Chan, eh? The taser is per M&M, so it's a Fortitude save for the Ghost. Red Queen still has her action for the round, then back to the top with Imposter.

notice (1d20+10=18)

Collateral's Notice

also I'm going to have Imposter Double back and do a flying kick on the guard with the taser. Its up to you if i can add my 2 ranks of sneak attack to this roll as well...keep in mind he's disguised as a guard.

also i'm using my Elusive target feat in case the other guard attempts to shoot me...and taking 2 off my attack and adding it to my defense using Defensive strike making his defense a total of 20

BTW I doubting that the guard has a 25 AC, so it should be a toughness save of 19, i think its 21 if you want to include sneak attack.

The inside crew is out of rounds for the moment. We'll keep the same initiative rolls if we head back in. Meanwhile, the folks outside just made their presence known to Next-Gen.

Imposter, Red Queen, and Ghost can all start moving towards the gems (though I suspect Imposter will be staying put for now). If you're doing anything special to try to avoid guards or cameras, let me know.

Bolt's Initiative: 19

Megastar's Initiative: 6

This means the order will be:

Collateral

Bolt

Dryad

Megastar

The two villains had their surprise round. The heroes are still flat-footed, and oh my gosh Bolt needs to get Uncanny Dodge pronto. Collateral, if you are thinking about starting the fight by attacking him, PM me before you make your rolls.