To Be or Not To Be - Stolen! (Full) [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume Imposter would have disguised me, as only realised my possession only works on animals. So that would mean I would be outside, waiting for the

whatever it is to be stolen.

Remember guys, Dryad is pure melee character, don't be afraid to yell for backup. (Villaims like showing up others!)

I assume Imposter would have disguised me, as only realised my possession only works on animals. So that would mean I would be outside, waiting for the

whatever it is to be stolen.

Remember guys, Dryad is pure melee character, don't be afraid to yell for backup. (Villaims like showing up others!)

Imposter could disguise you with a +15 bonus (until he needs it of course so don't count on it for too long) leaving a +18 for himself.

Is it possible for Imposter to make a gather information check ahead of time to find out who the museum curator is? Maybe get a picture of him from newspapers or something?

Imposter could disguise you with a +15 bonus (until he needs it of course so don't count on it for too long) leaving a +18 for himself.

Is it possible for Imposter to make a gather information check ahead of time to find out who the museum curator is? Maybe get a picture of him from newspapers or something?

Master Plan roll noted. You can make a Gather Information check to find information on the curator, but there are no recent photographs of him in the news to be found.

Nareik, please make OOC comments in this thread, rather than at the end of your posts. That message was going to every villain, correct?

Master Plan roll noted. You can make a Gather Information check to find information on the curator, but there are no recent photographs of him in the news to be found.

Nareik, please make OOC comments in this thread, rather than at the end of your posts. That message was going to every villain, correct?

Between the glass and the double doors, the people can't hear one another through them. There'd have to be a very pressing reason for them to open the doors rather than call the police if there's trouble, given that they've been targeted with so many thefts in the last half-year. If you find (or create a reason), you'll get them to open the doors, but also will draw a lot of attention to what you're doing.

Between the glass and the double doors, the people can't hear one another through them. There'd have to be a very pressing reason for them to open the doors rather than call the police if there's trouble, given that they've been targeted with so many thefts in the last half-year. If you find (or create a reason), you'll get them to open the doors, but also will draw a lot of attention to what you're doing.

I have a quick couple of questions.

First off, for rolls, is there any tag that you want us to use? I used [TBoNTB-S] for my stealth roll.

The next point is Ghost's concealment. It works against machines,but how would it affect teh walkie talkie that Collateral gave him? I would think he would be able to hear from it, but not send messages unless he lowered his concealment. Is that okay?

I have a quick couple of questions.

First off, for rolls, is there any tag that you want us to use? I used [TBoNTB-S] for my stealth roll.

The next point is Ghost's concealment. It works against machines,but how would it affect teh walkie talkie that Collateral gave him? I would think he would be able to hear from it, but not send messages unless he lowered his concealment. Is that okay?

I'm pretty loose with the tags. As long as it's clear that you're making the rolls for this thread, you could call it "Ghost To Be...", or what you used, or plenty of other things. With a name like Ghost, though, you'll need a tag, or I'll see a bunch of ghosts from D&D making rolls with yours.

Hmm. I'm trying to figure out if the Concealment would work that way. Given your descriptors, the machines are malfunctioning, and therefore, nothing about the communicator should work. However, you don't have a linked Nullify, and descriptors can't actually make a power do things that it otherwise wouldn't do. I'll say that the communicator still receives properly, but can't transmit (even things other than the Ghost making noise). You're knocking out that whole capability.

I'm pretty loose with the tags. As long as it's clear that you're making the rolls for this thread, you could call it "Ghost To Be...", or what you used, or plenty of other things. With a name like Ghost, though, you'll need a tag, or I'll see a bunch of ghosts from D&D making rolls with yours.

Hmm. I'm trying to figure out if the Concealment would work that way. Given your descriptors, the machines are malfunctioning, and therefore, nothing about the communicator should work. However, you don't have a linked Nullify, and descriptors can't actually make a power do things that it otherwise wouldn't do. I'll say that the communicator still receives properly, but can't transmit (even things other than the Ghost making noise). You're knocking out that whole capability.

The Ghost doesn't see any guards in the loading area from his position.

Also, CollateralKid, I forgot to ask: Does your Master Plan affect only one of the groups, or both of them? Is it related to "if we run into combat" or "how to get inside the museum unnoticed"? Let me know.

The Ghost doesn't see any guards in the loading area from his position.

Also, CollateralKid, I forgot to ask: Does your Master Plan affect only one of the groups, or both of them? Is it related to "if we run into combat" or "how to get inside the museum unnoticed"? Let me know.