An Arrow into the Air (IC)

Raveled

A sly grin spread across Tona's face at Cerys's faux pas. She might not be native to this world, but there were some things that were universal -- or multiuniversal, as the case may be. "Maybe that's something else we can compete at, n'est pas?" She moved smoothly through the door, following behind Subito as he led the group towards the auditorium. To her dismay it turned out to be a large stage with a lot of seats in front of it. A place to hold lectures or plan battles? But it was so big! How many warriors did they have?

The boy's comments about shadows watching him snapped her back to attention and she reached behind her, taking her bow in hand. "And you're absolutmant sure that it's just your imagination?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blodeuwedd traipsed behind the party still feeling a little embarrassed at her accidental innuendo.

“You know not everything is a competition Tona. We’re just good friends that all.†though even she didn’t think she sounded convincing. She hadn’t quite worked out her feeling about Subito, this was all still new to her.

Subito’s stories about the haunted shadow caused her to roll her eyes.

“I told you before Subito there is no magic here and it’s not haunted. The same way that the Big Oak out front isn’t trying to eat Crow. And trust me I should know its what I do.â€

The boy's comments about shadows watching him snapped her back to attention and she reached behind her, taking her bow in hand. "And you're absolutmant sure that it's just your imagination?"

"Oh yeah, no doubt about it" Subito said cheerfully "Some of the other students are positive there's some bad voodoo going around here, but it's all just rumors and stuff..." he looked over at Cerys "...besides that door. Which is totally out to get me!" he said with a straight face, for all of ten seconds. Sobering up he said to Tona "So...yeah, if you want to try out the Doom Room," he spoke the name in a noticeably more hushed tone than most of the others did "you'll want to ask about admission to it at the administration building" he swatted away a roving fly with a lightning-quick hand, quietly humming a slow tune.

Tona folded the bow and replaced it, almost reluctantly. She'd never fought a ghost. It would be an interesting experience, to see how she could possibly even hurt it. She'd heard stories of ghosts, of course; they couldn't be any tougher than Omegadrones, but Tona had never actually had a chance to try herself against one before.

In any case, the moment had passed. "I should probably find my chaperone," she said. "Once he finishes talking to the Headmaster -- Summers, I think it is -- he'll probably want to see me, next." She stepped lightly off the stage and began walking up the aisle. Partway up she turned and waved at the group. "Au revoir, les amis!"