Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Heridfel

To Be or Not To Be - Stolen!

Recommended Posts

Night falls on the Museum of Natural History. The museum has closed some time ago, but inside, it remains fully lit. The Ghost was right in assessing the security as "stepped up". All of the night guards are walking around in pairs, and there's a tingle in the air outside that suggests some sort of unusual technology is being employed. It was there when the Ghost had visited during the day as well, but it gives no hints as to its purpose.

Share this post


Link to post

Night falls on the Museum of Natural History. The museum has closed some time ago, but inside, it remains fully lit. The Ghost was right in assessing the security as "stepped up". All of the night guards are walking around in pairs, and there's a tingle in the air outside that suggests some sort of unusual technology is being employed. It was there when the Ghost had visited during the day as well, but it gives no hints as to its purpose.

Share this post


Link to post

Meanwhile, a student was sitting reading a book about flowers and plants on the bench. Those who were in on the raid knew that Imposter had disguised Dryad, and she was the student. All she had to do was not get angry and sprout thorns or vines and she would be fine. However, her week long sleep for the first time in happiness and safety had calmed her temper down greatly. She looked around, then pulled out a mobile phone she "borrowed" from somebody. Tiny vines sprouted from fingers to twist the radio and she placed it to her ear.#

"Hi Ashley, it's Jane. You know, I am so happy today, my coursework is going very well. I got A grades all-round, with an A star in Geography and the like, you know how I love plants. Just popped around to the bank, I noticed how little security there is. I hope those evil villains I've been hearing about don't turn up, especially that new team. Wow, those villains are nasty news for Freedom. Someone called Serum is apparently the main bad girl. What, why am I using a radio? Electrical project my friend. Anyway darling, i'll see you later" The student giggled down the team radio, emphasizing on low security.

OOC: This is actually a radio message to you. Dryad is not trying to blow her cover, hence the length of message.

Share this post


Link to post

Meanwhile, a student was sitting reading a book about flowers and plants on the bench. Those who were in on the raid knew that Imposter had disguised Dryad, and she was the student. All she had to do was not get angry and sprout thorns or vines and she would be fine. However, her week long sleep for the first time in happiness and safety had calmed her temper down greatly. She looked around, then pulled out a mobile phone she "borrowed" from somebody. Tiny vines sprouted from fingers to twist the radio and she placed it to her ear.#

"Hi Ashley, it's Jane. You know, I am so happy today, my coursework is going very well. I got A grades all-round, with an A star in Geography and the like, you know how I love plants. Just popped around to the bank, I noticed how little security there is. I hope those evil villains I've been hearing about don't turn up, especially that new team. Wow, those villains are nasty news for Freedom. Someone called Serum is apparently the main bad girl. What, why am I using a radio? Electrical project my friend. Anyway darling, i'll see you later" The student giggled down the team radio, emphasizing on low security.

OOC: This is actually a radio message to you. Dryad is not trying to blow her cover, hence the length of message.

Share this post


Link to post

Imposter can see that there are a few guards in the main lobby area, and that they are going around in pairs. There's nothing unusual within the lobby, though there are certainly more security personnel in it than what would normally be expected for a natural history museum. When one of the pairs sees him leaning on the glass, the two men walk over to the entrance, tap on the glass, and point to say "move along".

Share this post


Link to post

Imposter can see that there are a few guards in the main lobby area, and that they are going around in pairs. There's nothing unusual within the lobby, though there are certainly more security personnel in it than what would normally be expected for a natural history museum. When one of the pairs sees him leaning on the glass, the two men walk over to the entrance, tap on the glass, and point to say "move along".

Share this post


Link to post

The guard on the other side opens his mouth and seems to be talking, but Imposter can't hear it. He repeats his movements for the bum to get moving, then points down to his walkie-talkie at his belt. It seems like he'll call the police, either to clear the bum out or to deal with whatever has gotten him so upset.

Share this post


Link to post

The guard on the other side opens his mouth and seems to be talking, but Imposter can't hear it. He repeats his movements for the bum to get moving, then points down to his walkie-talkie at his belt. It seems like he'll call the police, either to clear the bum out or to deal with whatever has gotten him so upset.

Share this post


Link to post

Jane stood up and walked confidently to the Guards. She was untrained in drama, but confident that if things turned to combat, no mere Guard could defeat her.

"Excuse me sir, can I help as a good citizen of Freedom?" Jane asked, hands behind her bum in a relaxing pose. She turned to the man.

"Come on, hold on a minute, is that a fly? Let me get it off you" Jane beckoned. She leaned close.

"I can nauseate one of the Guards, toxin in my lips" she whispered into Imposters ear, making a show off whacking a fly.

Share this post


Link to post

Jane stood up and walked confidently to the Guards. She was untrained in drama, but confident that if things turned to combat, no mere Guard could defeat her.

"Excuse me sir, can I help as a good citizen of Freedom?" Jane asked, hands behind her bum in a relaxing pose. She turned to the man.

"Come on, hold on a minute, is that a fly? Let me get it off you" Jane beckoned. She leaned close.

"I can nauseate one of the Guards, toxin in my lips" she whispered into Imposters ear, making a show off whacking a fly.

Share this post


Link to post

The Ghost had arrived on time and watched Imposter from across the street. He had placed some bushes between himself and the museum to better hide his presence from the guards.

'There are way more here than I thought there would be! And I still have no idea what that new security system they have in place does.'

Ghost listened to Dyrad give her message and sighed softly. Instead of replying, Ghost concentrated slightly and activated his concealment ability. 'Hopefully what every they're using won't pick me up.' The Ghost saw that the guard was ignoring Imposter's attempt at entrance and that wasn't a good sign.

'If the kid can't get inside, we'll have to improvise.' The ghost looked over to the position where Red Queen was supposed to be stationed. 'Would her porting ability get us inside?'

Share this post


Link to post

The Ghost had arrived on time and watched Imposter from across the street. He had placed some bushes between himself and the museum to better hide his presence from the guards.

'There are way more here than I thought there would be! And I still have no idea what that new security system they have in place does.'

Ghost listened to Dyrad give her message and sighed softly. Instead of replying, Ghost concentrated slightly and activated his concealment ability. 'Hopefully what every they're using won't pick me up.' The Ghost saw that the guard was ignoring Imposter's attempt at entrance and that wasn't a good sign.

'If the kid can't get inside, we'll have to improvise.' The ghost looked over to the position where Red Queen was supposed to be stationed. 'Would her porting ability get us inside?'

Share this post


Link to post

Across the street, Faye is hidden in the doorway of a nearby shop, and activates her 'spectacles' to monitor the situation at the front door before checking in over the comm.

"Imp and Dryad are doing a bang-up job of a distraction up front; Ghost, I will move to your position and pick you up."

She quickly shifts her focus and checks the pre-scouted spot some fifteen feet from Ghost's position, and finding it free and clear, she ports there, and whispers to the seemingly empty night air, "Ghost, are you there?"

Share this post


Link to post

Across the street, Faye is hidden in the doorway of a nearby shop, and activates her 'spectacles' to monitor the situation at the front door before checking in over the comm.

"Imp and Dryad are doing a bang-up job of a distraction up front; Ghost, I will move to your position and pick you up."

She quickly shifts her focus and checks the pre-scouted spot some fifteen feet from Ghost's position, and finding it free and clear, she ports there, and whispers to the seemingly empty night air, "Ghost, are you there?"

Share this post


Link to post

Imposter staggers away with the bystander attempting to help him, he turns his head and whispers to her

" Hey you're cramping my style, you should really be more discreet I'm trained for this stuff you aren't..now let's get out of view of the guards.. I'm going to have to find another way in....I'm going around back."

Once Imposter gets out of view, he takes the form of a security guard in the same outfit the one at the door was wearing... and makes his way towards where a back entrance may be.

Share this post


Link to post

Imposter staggers away with the bystander attempting to help him, he turns his head and whispers to her

" Hey you're cramping my style, you should really be more discreet I'm trained for this stuff you aren't..now let's get out of view of the guards.. I'm going to have to find another way in....I'm going around back."

Once Imposter gets out of view, he takes the form of a security guard in the same outfit the one at the door was wearing... and makes his way towards where a back entrance may be.

Share this post


Link to post

When the bum wanders off, the guards watch to make sure that the woman who came up isn't about to get attacked. Once they're reasonably certain of that, they go away. When Imposter wanders around the museum, he doesn't find a side entrance like the main one up front, but there are a few loading docks and smaller service entrances scattered around the side.


The Red Queen teleports within a couple yards of where Ghost is, though he's currently mundanely concealed from her.

Share this post


Link to post

When the bum wanders off, the guards watch to make sure that the woman who came up isn't about to get attacked. Once they're reasonably certain of that, they go away. When Imposter wanders around the museum, he doesn't find a side entrance like the main one up front, but there are a few loading docks and smaller service entrances scattered around the side.


The Red Queen teleports within a couple yards of where Ghost is, though he's currently mundanely concealed from her.

Share this post


Link to post

Imposter signals to Ghost and Red Queen on the radio his position "Hey I'm by the side loading docks/ service entrance area....if you can pick me up that'd be great. They're making it very difficult for me to break in without causing a scene"

Meanwhile Collateral was off some distance in a parked car, wearing a trenchcoat and stashing his helmet down on the floor in front of the passenger seat waiting for his cue.

Share this post


Link to post

Imposter signals to Ghost and Red Queen on the radio his position "Hey I'm by the side loading docks/ service entrance area....if you can pick me up that'd be great. They're making it very difficult for me to break in without causing a scene"

Meanwhile Collateral was off some distance in a parked car, wearing a trenchcoat and stashing his helmet down on the floor in front of the passenger seat waiting for his cue.

Share this post


Link to post

With the radio call from Imposter and REd Queen being nearby, Ghost quietly calls out to her before moving carefully towards her. "Queen, here I am. Let's get to Imposter."

He looks over at the museum again checking for the position of the guards to see if he could get to the loading docks before they would see him.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...