A Pirate's Life for Me [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm the only one left until Friday. We can pause after tonight. My thought is that Sen or Nightrival will accompany Slathliss and the other will go with Kevin to start asking around. That means Gather Information checks, with each check taking an hour. Freeport is considered a metropolis, and that means it'll take a while asking around to pick up any clues. (There might also be penalties if Eldrich doesn't want to be found, or if someone else is trying to keep him from being found).

Hey Warmonger,

Please post out how you try to gather the information. With that roll, you didn't do so well, and you can reflect that in your post. Also, this goes for both groups, but Gather Information allows for checks to be tried again. In fact, it's the only way that you can actually find someone in any community larger than a village. There's enough time for each group to make 3 checks before they'd be meeting up with each other again.

Well, I PMed you the results of the natural 20. You can post that result, and your response to it now. There's enough time for you to make one more check before the three of us agreed to meet up. Take a +2 bonus on that one - Slathliss succeeded on his Aid action this time. I'm posting the result for Shadowboxer's last check later this evening.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...