A Pirate's Life for Me [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are probably too far away, and Nightrival isn't (being on top of people means he still has line-of-sight), but he's also not looking back at all. It is a new round, and you and Nightrival are both getting to the open mouth of the alleyway at the same time. I'll drop out of initiative on your end while Kevin/Hub remains in it, since it looks like he'll be fighting someone right now.

You don't have to worry about Kevin for right now. I was just waiting for a response from Sen on your side. I expected he'd do what he did, but I didn't want to assume. :)

And there's the update. I mistyped Kevin's Toughness save modifier: it should have been +7, not +10, so he picks up a bruise this round. He also used extra effort to surge for an extra standard action. He's fatigued, but the Rurm is exhausted.

Different descriptor on his powers. You're not getting any unusual mojo from him with your Mystic Awareness.

On Kevin's front, he won the grapple, failed to do damage, and then surged for an extra chance to knock the Rurm out. He didn't succeed at that, so he spent a hero point to remain fatigued (and not exhausted).

I'm a little confused there, Shadowboxer. He's heading back the way he came along with you, not running off somewhere. He seemed resigned that you were his best choice, but was still going to try to help.

I'm so sorry! I completely misread your post. :oops:

I will edit accordingly, or delete it and rewrite the whole thing.

Man, that's embarrassing.

NR is trying to communicate the following with the Bluff check: "I do know what Eldrich looks like, but I didn't tell Slathliss everything because I don't entirely trust him."

I rolled a sweet, sweet natural twenty on that one. :D

NR doesn't entirely trust Slathliss, since he's a criminal. He was worried that by revealing too much information, like letting a stranger know that the Master Mage is missing, could be disastrous if word got out. You guys have better social skills than me, so hopefully you can sort this mess out. :)