Sanctuary: Panacea (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, right? Where by goose I mean "Grue" and by gander I mean "Grue's android double." Stesha will attempt a snare on the Android Captain (she can do this without loosing the snare on the Captain.) The combination of circumstance bonuses and penalties Cape and I talked about in chat works out to a net +4. Which is not enough!

Spending an HP to try again!

...And missed by one. Dammit.

I make that HP reroll 13? +7 for attack, and then +5 situational bonus makes 25? or am I missing something? (his Defence is +14, or 24).

Incidentally, snare is an instant lasting effect - you are quite able to shift to another power in the array and the snare will remain intact. In fact, it must stay intact, unless you have reversible feat and use a free action to untangle!

Also, you have a move action I think?

She's nauseated and at -1 to all rolls, which makes the +5 bonus a +4 and the 24 fall just short of the mark.

And she does have Reversible as a feat, not that she'd want to at this point! Move action is going to be to try and shepherd the children back towards the exit, getting them out of danger as much as she can.

More o' this, because why not:

Ranged Attack Rolls vs. Three Grue (3-target autofire blast; -3 multi-target penalty, +2 All-Out Attack) (1d20 + 12 - 3 + 2=29, 1d20 + 12 - 3 + 2=16, 1d20 + 12 - 3 + 2=23)

's a hit, miss, hit, I believe; DC27 Tou saves for the ones hit.

GK isn't keen on people taking shots at kids, though. He'll surge for another standard action, combining it with a move action for Create Object - making a wall between the assorted villains and the folks making their way toward the exit. So as not to block Fleur off completely, there's one doorway in it, right behind GK, off-set from the exit itself (so that Scraps isn't gonna take any more shots!).

:facepalm: yeah, thanks for that!

Ok, so The Grue Captain is up again!

Fearing Giain Knight's powers, he will use a mental paralyse on the earth-manipulator! its a DC 23 will check please!

For his move action, he will command the mutant underlings to take a horrible step...to release Pandora!!!

Will move on to round 4 once Fox gives Will Save.

• 2 weeks later...

ok I have edited!

the Rock is extremely tough, but how was Grue to know that? Toughness 18!

Grue 3 is KO, Grue 1 and 4 are Dazed, so its 5 Grue smashing up the Rock. They can hardly miss, so I will just roll unshifted attacks. Their damage is +8 so DC 23.

Fox I will take the liberty of rolling for your structure I hope thats ok.

1d20+18=19, 1d20+18=27, 1d20+18=32, 1d20+18=27, 1d20+18=37

1 Injury only!

Round 4

24 - Gabriel - 2 HP - Bruised x2

23 - Fleur - 3 HP - Nauseated, Bruised

19 - Andriod Captain - Unharmed

14 - Giain Knight - 1 HP - Unharmed

5 - Grue Captain - Bruised, Staggered, Bound (Helpless)

5 - Grue Mutant 1 - Bruised x3, Shaken

5 - Grue Mutant 2 - Bruised x2

5 - Grue Mutant 4 - Bruised x2

5 - Grue Mutant 5 - Shaken

5 - Grue Mutant 6 - unharmed

5 - Grue Mutant 7 - unharmed

5 - Grue Mutant 8 - unharmed

Misc: STone covering capsules: Injured x1

Gabs is up again!