Sanctuary: Panacea (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys want to play it?

In case it is not obvious...the twins are located in the Research station you went to first (where you met scraps, but didn't enter...) I dropped as many hints as I think I could get away with :lol: and your characters are sufficiently astute to put two and two together!

I can cut back to that scene if you wish, or let you post your travel there - I presume at this stage the Cap'n and Penny are going, Scraps will certainly offer as he knows the terrain around Sanctuary probably better than anyone except Fleur, the little rapscallion!

Let me know when you want a cut or post.

Electra, you can feel the prion attack much more concentrated now.

Could you throw me a DC 20 Fort check or you become

Sickened: A sickened character has a –2 penalty on attack rolls and

checks.

(For reference!)

If you fail the check, or choose to fail it, its a hero point!

So, if the others don't come up with an idea...If "turned to dusty scrap" counts for "disabled", couldn't Gabriel (or one of the others) just annihilate it? Like, shoot, I could one-two punch it with Drain Toughness and then Blast, and it's tiny metal flakes. But I'm not sure if that's in the spirit of what you're going for here.

Shoot it, and it will probably go off! Its not a trap, just an alarm. My understanding of these things is that if they go "poof" somebody knows about it!

I'm open to any suggestion here of course. Teleportation, or Knowledge or Craft rolls. Or just let Cap'n do it...

Well. Gabriel's not likely to be stealthy.

So...what about using a Hero Point to stunt Fascinate or something similar, and doing the exact opposite of stealth, but only for Gabriel? Basically, he strides down the hall being all "fire and brimstone", and draws all the attention to himself while the others sneak around a bit?

TO be honest, I'm not entirely sure that needs a hero point, KD.

There are no rules for "distraction" but I would wing that as giving a CHA bonus to others stealth (heck, CHA bonus should be worth somthing on its own, right?) and given Gabriels CHA that would effectively divert everyones attention on to him.

So post away.