College Visit

Seren

I would not be so quick to dismiss the PL 12s that are here (there are only a few of us). Velocity is one of them, but she only has 166 pp, so none of her caps are at the PL 12 level, so in reality, she is a PL 11. Its just the way the increase the PL caps here, once you pass the max for a cap (say 165 for PL 11), you move up to the next cap.

Of course I add that without checking...

But, like I said - probably. And as you said - she's actually a PL11, but has been around enough to be able to go up to PL12. The PL8 and PL12 were just rough guesses, so the PL12s are fine. :)

(Looks like there're 2 PL12 Heroes)

As for Lion, it could work. I'm not completely sure when it would be starting, but even if you don't get through before it starts, he might be able to come by afterwards (obviously, this'll all be based on when it begins and ends).

Well, it could be seperate starting places. Kevin could be showing around Folkert's character, while your character and mine are part of the "future student day" meeting and tour (perhaps with any others that might show interest). The groups paths could cross before the action starts as well.

Well, it could be seperate starting places. Kevin could be showing around Folkert's character, while your character and mine are part of the "future student day" meeting and tour (perhaps with any others that might show interest). The groups paths could cross before the action starts as well.

Makes sense. Just some thoughts...

Lion came to visit, and Kevin happened to be nearby, so he was asked to show him around.

Meanwhile, Velocity and Blue Blaster happen to get into the same small group being shown around the college campus (just a small group, led by one of the students).

As we're being shown around, the student leading us recognizes one (or both) of them as they're passing close by. After a bit of talking (depending on how it works), a break in the tour takes place, where we can go on our own for an hour or so, probably for lunch - this would be when Oliver plans to take off and when the villain makes his presence known.

Makes sense. Just some thoughts...

Lion came to visit, and Kevin happened to be nearby, so he was asked to show him around.

Meanwhile, Velocity and Blue Blaster happen to get into the same small group being shown around the college campus (just a small group, led by one of the students).

As we're being shown around, the student leading us recognizes one (or both) of them as they're passing close by. After a bit of talking (depending on how it works), a break in the tour takes place, where we can go on our own for an hour or so, probably for lunch - this would be when Oliver plans to take off and when the villain makes his presence known.

Well, if everyone else is ready, I suppose we could get started-

I'm not completely sure where to start, but I think a basic double checking of the roll call's a good one:

Seren - Blue Blaster - Ready

Thevshi - Velocity -

Heridfel - Hub -

Folkert - Lion - If ready in time

(I'm thinking that if Lion gets added before or just after the school comes under attack - however that'll go - he should be easy enough to add in.)

As for which story... I think the Mad Scientist would work best.

Obviously that means we'll need a GM at some point, although how long can vary.

A new thought - Hub would be free to be the tour guide, and have decent to good reason to recognize Lion if he shows up (Although, all of us might - Velocity and I both have Well-informed). Plus, it would get all three of us together in a reasonable, if unlikely, way (and really, isn't that the comic way?).

If one of you two have a really good idea to set the scene, I'm fine with someone else posting first.

Well, if everyone else is ready, I suppose we could get started-

I'm not completely sure where to start, but I think a basic double checking of the roll call's a good one:

Seren - Blue Blaster - Ready

Thevshi - Velocity -

Heridfel - Hub -

Folkert - Lion - If ready in time

(I'm thinking that if Lion gets added before or just after the school comes under attack - however that'll go - he should be easy enough to add in.)

As for which story... I think the Mad Scientist would work best.

Obviously that means we'll need a GM at some point, although how long can vary.

A new thought - Hub would be free to be the tour guide, and have decent to good reason to recognize Lion if he shows up (Although, all of us might - Velocity and I both have Well-informed). Plus, it would get all three of us together in a reasonable, if unlikely, way (and really, isn't that the comic way?).

If one of you two have a really good idea to set the scene, I'm fine with someone else posting first.