Threat to Society (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given wave eyes strength and descriptors I h

Am happy for him to claw his way up the side of the ship... Slowly! However if he wishes to sneak on board that might be tricky, lets say a dc 15 stealth check. Im making it not to hard because whilst its a well patrolled vessel, tremor sense would be really handy for being alert to marching boots!

Incidentally, goog news whilst I checked his sheet. Tremor sense only costs 2 pp as per UP, not 3, giving you am extra pp to spare.

Incidentally guys, I am in no way going to force and PvP action on you, the choice for interaction is entirely yours. When you get to encounter each other, you may wish to make the appropriate knowledge rolls on the Reputation table for each others characters (Gather Information would not really be appropriate without the well informed feat).

Of course I may have pm'd you secretly additional information...

CONDITION ATTACK DAMAGE MOVEMENT DODGE BONUS?

Environmental Adaptation normal normal normal Yes

Swimming power –2 half normal Yes

Successful Swim check –2 half quarter or half Yes

Firm footing –2 half half Yes

None of the above –2 half normal No

RANGED ATTACKS UNDERWATER

Thrown weapons are ineffective underwater, even when launched

from land. Attacks with other ranged weapons take a –2 penalty on

attack rolls for every 5 feet of water they pass through, in addition to

the normal penalties for range

Going to try for a Grapple with the Move Object power of the Device.

Attack roll: 9. Welp.

Not going to blow my only HP on a re-roll so...Move Action to more or less start intercepting Harrier, Free Action to yell out to him.

Ok Harrier is facing some concerted Aircraft Carrier Attacks!

First off the heavy Artillery will explode around him. I will call this a Blast 10 Explosion. so Reflex DC 20, and a DC 25 or 20 Toughness Save (Its never really occurred to me before, but I guess if you lower the DC from a Reflex Save, you use the lower value for Impervious Toughness).

Then we have the Machine Gun Fire - and by this I mean the proper mounted machine guns.

Ill say there are 4 Mounted Guns Firing at him, all attacking at +5, with Blast 8 Autofire.

1d20+5=13, 1d20+5=23, 1d20+5=18, 1d20+5=10

One of the Machine Guns hits the Dodging Harrier, but his impervious toughness is enough to shrug that off (only crits will affect him).

Wave-Eye could make some fluff rolls for Knowledge (Technology or Physical Sciences) if he wished, to understand a bit about the nuclear powered engines.

Alternatively, if you wish you can have an HP for being pig-ignorant about this, and think "Warning - Radiation" is something totally safe....