Killer Frequency (IC) (GM)

GM

PING!

The radio pulse was more powerful and insistent - more alive - than before, and it pulsed away as soon as Ace lost consciousness.

Stephan, the stoner hippy kid had split at the first sign of trouble.

Joe sat in shock, in his wheelchair which was still slightly smoking. The electrical controls in it had been fried, and he could not manuever himself without them. Jill, her hair ruffled, her makeup smudged from crying, was sitting by him, sobbing.

"What happened? is Ace alright? is he going to be ok?" she wailed when Ironclad landed.

"He was super at being a Jerk" said a furious Joe, angry at the whole situation...and his chair being fired, but one could also see he was going to shed no tears for his tormentor, who had indeed been a Jerk of the first order.

"Shut up Joe!" shrieked Jill, kicking his chair.

"He was just a good athelete, thats all!" she said, by way of explanation to Ironclad, before turning to Joe.

"Don't get angry at them just because they bullied you!" she shouted at Joe, somewhat illogically.

Ironclad rubbed at her helmet, wondering why in Finagle these people were hanging out together. Stress affected everyone in different ways, but this was ridiculous. She cut off Jill's ramblings with a heavy chop of her hand. "Alright! Listen, we can't risk going back to the hospital and bringing out another ambulance. So we're just going to have to wait here while the authorities come to us, okay?" The young genius had heard of the tests that Blackstone used on incoming prisoners, they might uncover whatever had been the catalyst of this incident.

(GM)

Jill looked, angrily, at the heroes who had cut her dead.

"Don't tell me to shut up!" she shouted at Ironclad, who had done just that by action if not by word.

She gave an angry look at Joe, in his frazzled wheelchair.

"Your damn stupid chair must have done something! You can't control it you idiot!" she said, giving it a kick, becoming progressively more hysterical.

With that, her body was caught in a spasm, and she shook violently, as an all to familiar electrical pattern flowed up and down her body...

Voltage shook his head. "So...it's my job to beat up on unpleasant people today?"

He looked to Joe, and Joe's chair. "This is probably some form of incorporeal entity taking over peoples' nervous systems. I don't think an electric wheelchair can possess people and give them super powers."

Ironclad did not look like she could take too many hits by this guy. If she did, she'd pass out, or worse.

"Ironclad, are you okay to fight? I don't think whatever this is can hurt me, so..."

Voltage shook his head. "So...it's my job to beat up on unpleasant people today?"

He looked to Joe, and Joe's chair. "This is probably some form of incorporeal entity taking over peoples' nervous systems. I don't think an electric wheelchair can possess people and give them super powers."

Ironclad did not look like she could take too many hits by this guy. If she did, she'd pass out, or worse.

"Ironclad, are you okay to fight? I don't think whatever this is can hurt me, so, worse comes to worse, you can leave and I can finish it. I know that doesn't sound ideal to you, but I don't want to see anyone hurt."

If she insisted on fighting, he just might have to throw himself in the way of the attack to protect her.

Ironclad raised her fists and energized her weapons systems, taking in a hissing breath. "I don't back down from fights," she said, nevertheless backing away warily. Ace's blasts had hurt her like few things did. Ever since he was shocked by...

... By something that came off the chair. She scanned her sensorium around until she could see Joe, sitting in his wheelchair. Wherever these powers were coming from, they seemed to be using the chair's electronics as a conduit at the very least. That made him dangerous, but it also made him an asset. She edged sideways, trying to put herself between him and any incoming electricity.