Meeting the Master (OOC)

Ok this is a visual, will based Fatigue attack by the master.

DC 22 Reflex Save, or you must make a DC 22 Will Fatigue attack.

Also, please make a DC 22 Arcane Knowledge and Sense Motive Roll.

Revenant is free to attack back or do anything, after the gaze, the body collapses in on itself, to become a shrunken withered inanimate corpse.

Arcane Knowledge Roll DC 20

The Tome is somewhat obscure, author unknown, but is a rare occult text on necromancy, its thesis being on the transmutation of souls between the plane of death and the living. Not just the bodies (as in classical undead) but the heart and soul too, as in true resurrection. It is a black work, and even reading it is said to be perilous.

• 2 weeks later...

Initiative Rolls!

1d20+2=11 Mr. White

The Four men 1d20=3

Are not quite dead but half zombies, and pretty powerful. However, they are minions.

STR 26 (+8) DEX 10 CON 10 INT - WIS - CHA -. Saves Fort +10, Reflex +0, Will Immune, Protection +8, Grapple +12

Attack +4 Defence +2 (Damage 10 Strike from Strength and Electricity).

Powers: Immunity to Will Saves, Limited Immunity to Fort Saves, Protection +8, Aura (Strike 2 Continuous: Electrical)

Okay, take an Injury and an HP! The Life Ichor is now floating around and its a DC 21 Toughness save next round (19/17/15/stops in following rounds)

All the half zombies are Injured and may also take damage, however being half dead its reduces to SC 18/17/16/15/Stop.

Mr. White: Move Action (Move to door), Throwing off a Paralyse Perception Range Attack, so thats a DC 13 Will Save for Revenant.

Zombies: Move Action (Get up), Standard Action (Move to Revenant). One Zombie however did not need to get up so will attack Revenant: Despair: The subject is shaken, suffering a –2 on attack rolls, saving

throws, and checks. Failure by 10 or more means the target is overcome

with hopelessness, helpless and unable to take any actions. and misses!

Okay my will save is 1d20+8=27, so that's okay.

It my go right? If so I'll use my shiny HP to temporary gain Takedown Attack, and let's take down these pesky not zombies. I'll take 10 on the attack so that's 22 to attack and a DC 27 Toughness save.

If I can I'll use my move to scoop up the fallen so they don't dissolve in the "glop".