Right by My Side (OOC)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starlight

Standard Action: Ranged attack on Merge, through the window. +5 Power Attack, +5 All-Out Attack.

Starlight's ranged attack check w/ +5 Power Attack and +5 All-Out Attack, vs Merge's Def. DC 30 Tou (1d20+10=11) Oh fff-- :argh: Rerolling that.

Starlight's ranged attack check w/ +5 Power Attack and +5 All-Out Attack, vs Merge's Def. DC 30 Tou. Reroll (1d20+10=24) Well... at least that should hit.

Move Action: Moving forward into the control room.

Oh my bad. I'm going to play a little fast and loose with the rules for a bit so a HP for you. Can I also get a Notice Roll from Starlight DC 20.

So for the record the Initiatives are

Merge Trois : 26, GM, Bruised and Dazed

Camera Obscura : 16, GM, Unharmed

Starlight : 14, 4 HP, Unharmed

Once I get the roll i#ll get an IC post up.

So Camera Obscura is out of the room.

Starlight

Standard Action: Attacking with Blast, going +5 Power Attack and +5 All-Out Attack.

Starlight's ranged attack check, w/ +5 Power Attack & +5 All-Out Attack. DC 30 Tou (1d20+10=16) Eugh. Was going to Surge, suppose I'll just reroll that.

Starlight's ranged attack check, w/ +5 Power Attack & +5 All-Out Attack. DC 30 Tou. Reroll (1d20+10=18) Minimum of 21 there. Hope that hits.

Move Action: Moving over to the controls.

• 1 month later...

YB's initiative 1d20+1=16

Merge's 1d20+2=12

So we have

Young Britannia : 16, 2 HP, Unharmed

Starlight : 15, 4 HP, Unharmed

Merge Trois : 12, GM, Bruised

For ease we'll say that Starlight's already in the studio so can act normally this round.

So we'll start with YB. Spend a HP for Move-By-Attack. So we have

MOve Action : Fly into studio 1, then studio 2

Standard Action : Dazzle

The two groups of Merge's are two separate groups so the dazzle won't affect those your fighting.

I think technically you'd still need to roll for a miss chance, but we'll hand wave it for now. Merge's toughness check 1d20+10=16. With her bruise that's a Dazed and Bruised.

Merge is dazed so it's YB's attack 1d20+8=15, argh reroll 1d20+8=15, with the +10 we're good. Miss chance 1d20=17 so a solid hit, yay! So a Toughness save DC 25

Merge's Toughness save 1d20+10-2=13. So another Dazed and Staggered.

Guess Starlight was right :).

And Starlight is up.