Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tiffany Korta

Right by My Side (OOC)

Recommended Posts

Time for Starlight to cheer on her friend! Go, 'Fro Girl!

Share this post


Link to post

Before I forget we both get a HP for our Secret ID complication.

Can you also give me a Notice roll DC 10

The screen view stops briefly just second before Merge 3 "randomly" chooses someone, so there obviously get information from somewhere...

Share this post


Link to post

Starlight can hit that without rolling.

Share this post


Link to post

Just so we're sure we're both on the same page. Starlight convinced MaT to release most of the hostages, but she kept three? Including Starlight herself?

Share this post


Link to post

Not quite. She's released a third of the audience, so 2/3 of the audience are still there plus all those on the stage.

Share this post


Link to post

She hits 22 with Skill Mastery.

Share this post


Link to post

She can hear at least one voice from somewhere down the corridor, though she's not close enough to make out details.

Share this post


Link to post

Starlight

Standard Action: Ranged attack on Merge, through the window. +5 Power Attack, +5 All-Out Attack.

Starlight's ranged attack check w/ +5 Power Attack and +5 All-Out Attack, vs Merge's Def. DC 30 Tou (1d20+10=11) Oh fff-- :argh: Rerolling that.

Starlight's ranged attack check w/ +5 Power Attack and +5 All-Out Attack, vs Merge's Def. DC 30 Tou. Reroll (1d20+10=24) Well... at least that should hit.

Move Action: Moving forward into the control room.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh my bad. I'm going to play a little fast and loose with the rules for a bit so a HP for you. Can I also get a Notice Roll from Starlight DC 20.

So for the record the Initiatives are

Merge Trois : 26, GM, Bruised and Dazed

Camera Obscura : 16, GM, Unharmed

Starlight : 14, 4 HP, Unharmed

Once I get the roll i#ll get an IC post up.

Share this post


Link to post

Starlight can hit that without rolling. Yay, Skill Mastery.

Share this post


Link to post

So Camera Obscura is out of the room.

Starlight

Standard Action: Attacking with Blast, going +5 Power Attack and +5 All-Out Attack.

Starlight's ranged attack check, w/ +5 Power Attack & +5 All-Out Attack. DC 30 Tou (1d20+10=16) Eugh. Was going to Surge, suppose I'll just reroll that.

Starlight's ranged attack check, w/ +5 Power Attack & +5 All-Out Attack. DC 30 Tou. Reroll (1d20+10=18) Minimum of 21 there. Hope that hits.

Move Action: Moving over to the controls.

Share this post


Link to post

Camera Obscura for all intents and purposes is out of the frame. Merge Trois has the equivalents od Concealment so can you give me a miss roll 11+ is a miss. Either way Merge is out of the room, it's just if she gets any damage.

Share this post


Link to post

We're briefly out of combat whilst everyone decides what they're doing. When we pick up we'll keep the initiatives.

Share this post


Link to post

How is YB communicating with Starlight, exactly?

Share this post


Link to post

YB's initiative 1d20+1=16

Merge's 1d20+2=12

So we have

Young Britannia : 16, 2 HP, Unharmed

Starlight : 15, 4 HP, Unharmed

Merge Trois : 12, GM, Bruised

For ease we'll say that Starlight's already in the studio so can act normally this round.

So we'll start with YB. Spend a HP for Move-By-Attack. So we have

MOve Action : Fly into studio 1, then studio 2

Standard Action : Dazzle

The two groups of Merge's are two separate groups so the dazzle won't affect those your fighting.

Share this post


Link to post

I think technically you'd still need to roll for a miss chance, but we'll hand wave it for now. Merge's toughness check 1d20+10=16. With her bruise that's a Dazed and Bruised.

Merge is dazed so it's YB's attack 1d20+8=15, argh reroll 1d20+8=15, with the +10 we're good. Miss chance 1d20=17 so a solid hit, yay! So a Toughness save DC 25

Merge's Toughness save 1d20+10-2=13. So another Dazed and Staggered.

Guess Starlight was right :).

And Starlight is up.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...