The Serpent and the Devil (OOC)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I was thinking that Glow might try to deal with all these snakes. Which she'd do by busting out her area TK alternate power (Which is targetted). And obviously if she can fit El Sierpe in the area she'd try to hit him with it too.

Now if I can read (which isn't always a given) the book says I make one roll and it gets compared to the defense of anyone who gets attacked. So.... Attack roll: 18. Well, that probably hits some snakes at least. It would be a DC22 toughness save for anyone who gets hit.

Note:

I am making El Sierpe a very annoying 3D villain!

His current tactic is a bit mean (and will prob be worth HP). However these kind of situations can turn into something major for PCs in terms of backstory / complications / development etc. Also, this he is very frustrating!

I don't want to impose stuff that people don't wont imposed. So I am trusting you both to let me know how far to push the envelope!

Heraldo can't be pretty, but being annoying is what he does anyway, so that's all good.

That and someone like Glow having a foe like this guy is certainly interesting, and it's nice for younger characters to deal with at least kind of sophisticated villains sometimes.

Also? I WISH I could think up simple, practical obstacles like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, so after her last mistake (leaving El Sierpe in the hands of the police) Kristin isn't overly keen to just leave the lawyer at the station without any superhero cover. However, I think it would be no fun to split Glow and Heraldo up and leave one of them out of the hunt for El Sierpe. Can we hand-wave her phoning the school (again) to get a babysitter sent to the station to make sure nothing goes awry?

I'm going to assume it's a reasonable thing to do and make my post to get us moving again. Let me know if it's not and I can edit in the morning! :D