The Serpent and the Devil (OOC)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for being a bit slow. Glow figures that Cloak's really nervous about the whole deal and hoping to push him over the edge by playing on the whole "Disaster from Down Under, not in control of her powers" thing. And if it doesn't work at least she gets to mess his office up a bit! :D

• 2 weeks later...

How about this: Glow and Heraldo(or just Heraldo, 'cause he's a moron) try to find a local lead on El Sierpe. He gets captured, but not before managing to send a message to Glow through the Blue Dame that he's in trouble.

I was thinking that if we could bully Cloak into helping us by cancelling the deportation order then team bad-guy might be tempted to try something more direct for us to interrupt. Like if the refugees were on a bus to a different facility or something they might try to attack the bus!

For added fun it would probably make Cloak unpopular with team bad-guy as well.

I was thinking that if we could bully Cloak into helping us by cancelling the deportation order then team bad-guy might be tempted to try something more direct for us to interrupt. Like if the refugees were on a bus to a different facility or something they might try to attack the bus!

For added fun it would probably make Cloak unpopular with team bad-guy as well.

Done!

• 3 weeks later...

Could we have initiative rolls?

Goons: 1d20+1=2

well.... they are a bit surprised.

Glow and El Heraldo are out in the open, with 100 foot between them and the helicoper / goons. There are 8 of them, one of them behind a machine gun (and thus with partial cover). There is also a pilot, but he wont be fighting (I think....)