Crikey! (OOC)

Magic

Alas, you are correct about Jube's lack of the Move-By action feat. That is, he ain't got it. Ah, well...

After checking the Core Rulebook (which I shoulda done earlier but failed to, my bad), I find that you can do 1 (one) move action and 1 (one) standard action in a round, and it looks like "moving in to Butterfly" is a move action, and "picking up the unconscious Butterfly" is a standard action. So this round, Jube should be able to pick up the Butterfly, but at the same time, he'll end up within claw's reach of the über-kitty that's threatening Butterfly.

Sounds like a superheroically appropriate situation to me...

Welp, might as well.

Using the Obscure power from the Armaments belt Array to create a blanket of harmless but blinding smoke around himself and the giant kitties. Radius is 2,500ft.(!!!)

Move Action 20ft. from his original position.

And now that Butterfly is out of immediate harm's way, Jube does the 'amateur paramedic' thing on her. Specifically (and as described earlier), he's gonna perform a pair of Take 20 'rolls' on Medicine (a skill which isn't on Jube's sheet, so he's exploiting his Jack of All Trades feat here) to remove her Stunned and Unconscious conditions in one round.