Unfair Science Fair (OOC)

OK:

Mini-Blasters: 31

Cyberknife: 30 (as a sidekick, Cyberknife has no HP to spend, but Miss A will be down one as soon as Gina reinhabits her)

Citizen: 27 (4 HP, +1 from his Sidekick complication)

Big Blasters: 24

Glow: 18

Wail: 7 (3 HP, +1 from Being Old complication)

The Mini-Blasters go, firing blasts of fire at Citizen. (She knows what a cybernetic intelligence is, and she knows he's between her and the door!)

17, 18, 12, 7

The door is heating up, but everyone else is OK.

Cyberknife is up. You can free the genie on your turn. Note that since a sidekick has no HP, you'll get that HP to spend to cancel fatigue once you're back in the cyber-body.

Citizen:

Move Action:

Taunts the Big Blasters:

DC 20

They fail

surge to fly in among their numbers and fight in melee (spending an HP for the fatigue!)

Standard Action:

+5 Power Attack w/Corrosion!

Their defense is 18, so that just barely hits.

Reflex vs. DC 25: 24

Ouch! That's 22 with the successful Taunt. They have Impervious TOU, so that's 2 for 1 and then 1: their TOU drops to +11 [imp 9]

Tou vs DC 30: 14

Hah-hah, ouch! That's more than I want, so I'll give myself that HP back and have the Big Blasters be injured, staggered, and dazed.

Gina's going to take control of the computer mainframe and lock it down securely while Danson is distracted by operating the robots. +2 circumstance bonus for her impressive knowledge of technology!

Ha-ha, that's a terrible roll. 38! I'm going to let it stand for the moment and hope someone cracks Danson over the head/cries her to sleep before she has a chance to contest the roll.

Free action, Gina will use the computer speakers to address her colleagues.

Computers check:

Hah-hah, what? OK, Gina has the mainframe! If she wants to contest control of the robots, she'll have to start rolling countering checks.

Citizen Taunts Robot 1 vs DC 20:

Another lucky roll!

He makes an attack vs. the Taunted Robot

Corrosion: 19

And just hits! That's a DC 20 Reflex save, then a DC 25 Tou save for the wrong 'un, at -2 to both!

22 Bleah

Well, that's annoying. :P

Robot 1 throws a punch at Citizen! And nothing happens!

Robot 2 blasts the insensate Miss A robot! Citizen Interposes 22 And misses!

Glow is up as soon as I post IC

Okay, sorry about the delay!

Glow's still not sold on the beating up comatose police officers, so she's going to try to whack the mini-blasters again!

Attack roll: 27

So Glow had some edits just go through that effectively up her to PL9.. Do you want to use her current sheet or the one she had at the start of the adventure? It's DC23 for PL8 Glow and DC24 for PL9 Glow.

I'm fine with the PL 9 sheet, and that does hit.

Tou vs DC 24:

Injured and dazed again! They're not doing so well.

Robot 3: Blasts Citizen 25 That's a miss!

Robot 4: Turns her attention to Wail and fires another blast! 11 That's a miss too!

Robot 5: Aids an attack vs. Wail. 27

Robot 6: 28

Woof.

OK, that's a DC 32 Tou save with the crit. Lemme get an IC post up, and Wail will be up.