Swiss Format

Vahnyu

Vahnyu, here, and I am thinking of GM-ing a thread. Fair warning, as this will be the first time I will be acting as a GM. But, anyways. This thread will be named "Swiss Format", in refference to the Swiss-system Tournament. The story will have the heroes engaging in an armed robbery, and trying to stop it. However, a third party also has it's eyes on the action. What is it's ulterior motive? The heroes may find themselves having to work together in order to find out just what's going on.

4-5 players, including Net Fly and El Heraldo(so, 3 spots left). PLs 7 through 10 prefferably.

Armed robbery, you say? Both Stormbreaker and Kit could be a good fit. Are we talking the kind of plot better suited to someone with a friggin' airship and a crew of pirates (who automatically lose to anything with stats), or someone who actually be thiefy?

Ok, people, this is good! I don't think I'll be able to GM more players than that. Overclock, Butterfly, Glow, and one of Bluerose's characters will join El Heraldo and Net Fly on this adventure.

I am still a bit undecided about whether to choose Stormbreaker or Kit, Bluerose, though I'm slightly leaning towards Stormbreaker.