My Secret Crush

Barnum

You know you have one . . . that secret crush that no one understands what you see in him or her but you. That crush that all your friends hear about and say, "Who?" :)

Here's mine:

Robert Irvine

376988766_432466bdf2.jpg

Come on! What's not to crush over: gourmet chef, sexy accent, really big muscles. :D You can see his show, Dinner Impossible, Wednesday nights at 10 on the Food Network.

You know you have one . . . that secret crush that no one understands what you see in him or her but you. That crush that all your friends hear about and say, "Who?" :)

Here's mine:

Robert Irvine

376988766_432466bdf2.jpg

Come on! What's not to crush over: gourmet chef, sexy accent, really big muscles. :D You can see his show, Dinner Impossible, Wednesday nights at 10 on the Food Network.

I have a few crushes that will hopefully never see the light of day. One that I normally keep to myself but that I don't mind sharing here:

The entire cast of Bones.

bones.jpg

:D

Yes, I love this show, and the whole cast; the Christmas quarantine episode is a classic, as is the one with Adam Baldwin and the pudding :D

I have a few crushes that will hopefully never see the light of day. One that I normally keep to myself but that I don't mind sharing here:

The entire cast of Bones.

bones.jpg

Yes, I love this show, and the whole cast; the Christmas quarantine episode is a classic, as is the one with Adam Baldwin and the pudding :D

Is that from season 2? My sister and I have just started watching it on DVD, and I hope to God that's one there! :lol:

Season 3, Episode 5, "The Mummy in the Maze"

"How could a guy with military training miss with a Scattergun? What were you - NAVY?"

Is that from season 2? My sister and I have just started watching it on DVD, and I hope to God that's one there! :lol:

Season 3, Episode 5, "The Mummy in the Maze"

"How could a guy with military training miss with a Scattergun? What were you - NAVY?"