[Announcement] FC:PbP v.1.5 (Phase 1)

Barnum

I just finished all of the "behind the scenes" upgrades necessary to make our eventual upgrade to FC:PbP v.1.5 possible. I have included with this upgrade a few cosmetic changes:

1. Our new default theme is the "Freedom" theme. You can still use any of the old themes as you like, but Freedom is the default and the theme that visitors will see.

2. I have added a Freedom(Wide) theme as well for those of you who want to use the default template but like the forum width to stretch as wide as your browser window.

3. I have skinned the chat to match the Freedom theme, but you can still change how the chat look to you same as always. And depending on your browser's cookies and cache settings, it should remember your preferences for you.

4. I have also further integrated the chat with our site. You now can only login to the chat by logging in to our message board first. If you try to access the chat without logging in, you will be redirected to our board's login screen.

The rest of our upgrades are coming soon. As always, if you have any questions, post them here or send me a PM. :D

I just finished all of the "behind the scenes" upgrades necessary to make our eventual upgrade to FC:PbP v.1.5 possible. I have included with this upgrade a few cosmetic changes:

1. Our new default theme is the "Freedom" theme. You can still use any of the old themes as you like, but Freedom is the default and the theme that visitors will see.

2. I have added a Freedom(Wide) theme as well for those of you who want to use the default template but like the forum width to stretch as wide as your browser window.

3. I have skinned the chat to match the Freedom theme, but you can still change how the chat look to you same as always. And depending on your browser's cookies and cache settings, it should remember your preferences for you.

4. I have also further integrated the chat with our site. You now can only login to the chat by logging in to our message board first. If you try to access the chat without logging in, you will be redirected to our board's login screen.

The rest of our upgrades are coming soon. As always, if you have any questions, post them here or send me a PM. :D