The Snake-Charmers (OOC)

Ari

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He(well, it really) is most assuredly not watertight.

For the Messenger's next action, he'll...he doesn't have an attack that can actually harm Sil when she's flat, does he? Have a HP!(Silhouette: 5HP) He gets a rank 10 Blast with two ranks in the Affects Insubstantial feat. I'm an endless barrel of professionalism and preparedness! :facepalm:

Okay, its meal just slipped out of his grasp, so it will now head off into the tunnels to try and catch the cultists before they escape, moving 20 of its 40ft. into the hallway while it fires off a blast of shadows from its corporeal form.

Attack roll: 20, nope!

Order:

Silhouette: Unharmed, 5HP

Messenger of Apep: Unharmed, GM

Sil's up.

It could try and bite her, she can still be damaged at Insubstancial one, she just can't be grappled, snared or pinned. If it has fangs, that could be strike 2 (Mighty), it has fangs, so it'd have peircing damage as opposed to crushing damage which she is immune too.

Alrighty then. DC32 TOU save: 28! A Bruise! And I will do the rest of this stuff on the morrow, sorry for slacking off on this, Roo.

EDIT: Okay, so now it will try and get to the fissure room so it can use its larger size to its advantage, moving All-Out 60ft. down the hallway towards an intersection leading to the now unsealed doors.

Round 3.

Silhouette: Unharmed, 5HP

Mess. of Apep: Bruise(x1), GM

Alright, Notice roll: 35, so not flat-footed so a 16 doesn't hit, sadly. EDIT: There ought to be a rule against stuff like this. Anyway, thought it was a 32 for some insane reason. It hits, so DC14 Ref save to evade the Dazzle. 16! Succeeded. It makes a bright light, so DC20 TOU save: 28. Sorry Roo.

And he goes on to Moving All-Out another 60ft.

Round 4.

Same as last round.

Right, Sil runs like hell to catch up with the snake, then jumps on it's back, so moving all out, and grapple?

Right, moving all out, to catch it, then spend an HP to do the grapple, 19, just hits it., and grapple check, (which is wrong on her sheet, I need to fix it), 23, frak, reroll, so reroll, 23, again, but plus 10 cause it's a reroll, so 33, so this one has a chance the snake won't break it without even trying. A chance.

Btw, do I get a situational bonus for the snake not thinking someone would jump on it's back?