The First and Final Voyage

Shofet

Alright, guys. I've gotten a good start here, and been here for a little while, but so far I've only done a few IC threads, so what I'm going to due is go ahead and get my GM boots on and see what you guys think.

Alright, here's the setting:

The Darwin, a cargo owned by a British company called "Transcontinental Boatlines", well known for importing goods from all over the world, has arrived in the waters of Freedom City. However, there's been a snag -- the boat just stopped moving right outside the docks, and is now refusing to budge despite every effort from city authorities to move it. Stranger yet, people have searched under the ship only to find that there's nothing physical holding it in place. But perhaps most sinister, the people who set foot on the boat are unable to get off. The sailors are running out of food, and are beginning to complain of disappearances, so now it's up to some heroes to find out what is wrong and set things right.

I'm looking for low PL characters here, preferably 7-8, but I might accept a ten given the right circumstances. I'm going for a horror story here, so that's what you should expect, though nothing too grisly.

If someone's willing to play responsible-adult-trusted-by-Claremont, this could be Kit's first outing. The school probably wouldn't quite trust her to go out heroing on her own just yet. The whole ex-supervillain/superthief thing and all.

But Kit is involved in the spooky side, especially if there are demons involved.