The singing stone: An excavation race

Here is my suggestion for a quick campaign.

"One day people with super senses begin to feel something strange. Those with increased touch, tremorsense, or hearing(when they put their ear to the ground) can feel something deep underground singing in some incomprehensible language. It's far to deep to know what it is but clearly it is odd, and quite possibly valuable. Quickly word spreads in certain circles and the race is on. Will someone with noble intent find it first, or those who would wish to use it to their own ends?"

An excellent campaign for my character Earthbender, but clearly I'd need other parties to join in to race against and a DM to run and flesh it out. Who is up for it?

Here is my suggestion for a quick campaign.

"One day people with super senses begin to feel something strange. Those with increased touch, tremorsense, or hearing(when they put their ear to the ground) can feel something deep underground singing in some incomprehensible language. It's far to deep to know what it is but clearly it is odd, and quite possibly valuable. Quickly word spreads in certain circles and the race is on. Will someone with noble intent find it first, or those who would wish to use it to their own ends?"

An excellent campaign for my character Earthbender, but clearly I'd need other parties to join in to race against and a DM to run and flesh it out. Who is up for it?