Doktor, Banker, Breaker, Thief (OOC)

Quinn

Steve Kenson appears to agree with you!

And Dok can't come close to beating that grapple, so he's not just grappled/pinned, he's bound & helpless. Fortunately, he doesn't really need to move to use his Belt's Teleport (since his Datalink lets him control it hands-free).

Concentration check, DC 20 (1d20+4=16)

Concentration check, DC 20; HP re-roll (1d20+4=11) +10 = 21!

Move Action: Teleport out, reappear up 160 feet behind Breaker (well, as far back as he can while still maintaining line-of-sight & line-of-effect)

Standard Action: Blast

Attack vs. Breaker (Defense 20, 13 if flat-footed); DC 31 Toughness save if it hits (1d20+8=18)

Would this be considered a Surprise attack? Stealth vs. Notice?

1 HP now

He does not have Uncanny Dodge, but the Teleport isn't Subtle. I would say no. That misses - narrowly, but it misses. Let's see some IC/GM posts and then I'll post Breaker's next action. :)

Edit: Wait, sorry - All Out Attack from his last round is still in effect. He is at -5 Defense, so that 18 hits. Rolling TOU.

DC 31 TOU save! (1d20+8=27) Bruise x3! He's still kicking!

Okay, good post - now it's the powerhouse's turn. Hope that force field's up - Breaker has a base 10 damage, so he can't break Dok's Impervious 12. He'll have to Power Attack. With an Improvised Weapon (I've always wanted to try these rules!).

Following the rules on p. 162, he's going to pick up a big ol' mahogany desk (not Malchior 5 mahogany), and swing for the fences. Given that wood's toughness is only around +4 or so, the desk will also shatter if it impacts Dok. Let's see what happens!

Power Attack (+5 Damage, -5 Attack!) Improvised Weapon (Mahogany Desk)! (1d20+5=23)

DC 30 Toughness save from Herr Doktor. And Knockback will be in effect on this one if Dok is Dazed or worse - roughly...15 - 13, so 2. About two feet. Physics! :science:

I feel I should point out that at no point has Dok put up his "Force Field" (his active sustained Enhanced FORT/Impervious Toughness/Shield thing), so he's at

Defense: +8 (+6 base, +2 Dodge Focus), +3 flat-footed

Toughness: +14 (Impervious 4) (Subtle Protection 10 from Belt, Subtle Impervious Protection 4 from Coat)

Knockback: -9

(Why has Dok not put up his 'Force Field'? Because he hasn't seen the need to.)

Breaker can see he's got no obvious Force Field up, so he may try to throw a punch (or piece of office furniture) at the cocky Scientist.

Well, the office furniture bit just came through. :P And that would change the Knockback, I think - what's his Knockback without the field up, -9? That'd be...50 feet. Far enough to hit one of the vans. Hope the money makes good padding!

A good lesson in not getting too cocky.

Something Breaker's going to promptly do (and with 3 Bruises, he doesn't wanna move too quickly right now). He's gonna monologue! Covering action to huck a desk at Dok if he tries anything funny, but given his accuracy it'll probably miss.

Covering Action (Huck a Desk!) - DC 25 TOU save. (1d20+8=12) Yup. It's gonna miss. He doesn't know it, though. :twisted:

Your turn!