The Closed Circle (OOC)

Ari

I'm at work, don't have my books, so if anyone could do me a solid and look something up I'd be grateful; What action does snare use? I think it's a standard, which means I can't snare a robot and use it to bludgeon the other one with inside a turn. It'd be really fun, though!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That succeeds. He hears soft clicks coming from most of the halls and adjoining rooms, and faint shouts from the next floor up.

VG, if you want you COULD use a Surge, which in exchange for suffering a Fatigue condition.

Snare uses a Standard Action, being technically an Attack and all. You can use one extra Move OR Standard Action before or after your regular ones, your choice. EDIT: If you choose to Surge, that is.

Sneakbot 2 will move all-out to reach the wacked organic.

Okay, round 2!

1. Ironclad: Unharmed, 4HP

2. Sneakbot 1: Unharmed

3. Penitent, the: Unharmed, 1HP

4. Corp. Cosmos: Unharmed, 1HP

5. Sneakbot 2: Unharmed.

You're up Rav!

Hits, TOU check DC27: 28. Lordy. Also: Sneakbot 1 is the only metal chappy within range of ironclad's Flight, assuming she's not going faster than her normal movement.

With that, it will attempt to reason with the battlesuited heroine by persuasive punchings.

Attack roll: 13. Misses by much.

Penitent is up!

That hits! EDIT: please forgive this lapse, it does not, the Defence bonus grants them an 11, my apologies VG.

Sneakbot 2's(I'm assuming that's your target, always clarify who your'e attacking, even if it seems obvious!) DC27(also make plain what attack you're using) TOU save: 25, a Bruise(or dent or whatever).EDIT: Nope.

Okay, Sneakbot 2 will spend a Move Action clambering back on its feet, and take a swing at Corp.

Attack roll: 20, a miss!

Round Three!

Ironclad: Unharmed! 4HP

Sneakbot 1: Unharmed, Prone

Penitent, the: Unharmed, 0HP

Corp. Cosmos: Unharmed, 1HP

Sneakbot 2: Bruise(x1) EDIT: Nope, my mistake, Unharmed.

You're up Rav!

Aaaaand apparently this is slowly turning into a HUGE error, so I'll try and fix this while it's still a relatively small one.

Rav was aiming at Sneakot 2 the whole time, not Sneakbot 1(on the wall). So thus the bit with the Sneakbot 1 attacking ironclad makes NO SENSE.

We'll amend out IC posts to remove this accident.

Also redone TOU check for the Sneakbot 2, as it was actually Bruised, Dazed and Injured just now.

DC27 TOU check: 15. They are now..Disabled, Injured, Dazed and Bruised.

Going to rule Sneakbot 1 was able to get up and is proceeding with all haste to the power room. 60ft away from it, 100ft. from the scuffle with its comrade.

Okay, after checking I'm now sure what's going on now, so...

DC27 TOU check:27.

Don't that just beat all...

Okay, Sneakbot 2 is Disabled, Injured, Bruised and Dazed, so skipping its turn and going right to the next round.

Order:

Ironclad: Unharmed, 4HP

Sneakbot 1: Unharmed

Penitent, the: Unharmed, 0HP

Corporal Cosmos: Unharmed, 1HP

Sneakbot 2: Injured(x1), Bruised(x1), Disabled

You're up again Rav.