The Closed Circle (OOC)

Ari

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weissbot Ref save vs. the Snare: 19. failed.

So according to the rules for Improvised weapons(which this falls under, as it seems), the DC is based on the attacker's STR bonus, with +2 if the weapon's TOU exceeds said bonus. So in this case DC24.

TOU save: 32. Whoa. alright, and as the DC was higher than the Weissbot's TOU bonus, they are borken on the impact.

Weissbots 2-4 will be very angry at Corporal Cosmos and will shot at him for wrecking their comrade. 5-6 will shoot at The Penitent, 7-8 at Ironclad, and #9 will make a break for the teleport 'bomb'. which is about fifty feet away from it.

2-4's Attacks: 11, 12, 13. Flamingoes...

5-6's: 18, 28. Buh?

7-8's: 18, 13.

So 2 DC25 TOU checks for Ironclad, and one for The Penitent.

All but #9 are in close proximity(within 3-10ft. of eahc other.

EDIT: Just realized I hadn't made a move for #10. Let's say he sits this round out and surveys the battlefield.

Ironclad will Surge (and take the Fatigue, since she already used a HP this round) and use a Standard Action to fire at each of the remaining Weissbots. Can use (nearly) full Power Attack and still hit the minions automatically, DC 31 Toughness check.

Weissbot#6's DC34 TOU save(I keep forgetting that they are very not interchangeable): 26. BOOM'd.

What am I thinking...NEW ROUND!

Round order:

Corporal Cosmos: Unharmed, 0HP

Weissnacht: Unconscious

Weissbots(x1): Unharmed

Ironclad: Bruise(x2), Fatigued, 3HP

The Penitent: Bruise(x2), Injured(x1), 1HP.