Jump to content
Quinn

Instant Action: Just Add Ninjas! (OOC)

Recommended Posts

Crimson Tiger, Glow, Blodeuwedd, and Catalyst fight ninjas! And help rebellious teenagers! Which one's harder, I wonder?

Share this post


Link to post

Roll DC 20 Notice to find Catalyst's van and figure out it's not what it appears. I'm thinking it looks like a pizza truck.

Share this post


Link to post

Can I do a search or notice check on the warehouses with Catalyst's infared so she can do a body count?

Share this post


Link to post

Sure! Although she just sees one really big giant blob of COLD. Countermeasures! There's a few folks meandering about the outside, though; mostly teenagers, by the look of 'em, two or three groups of twos and threes. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Would everyone roll Notice checks puh-leeze? :mrgreen:

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, with those successes, reckon there's been enough talking then.

Ninja time.

There's thirty of them exactly. We'll assume they lose initiative since I -really- don't want to roll thirty init rolls. :P You may make a Knowledge (Streetwise), Knowledge (Popular Culture), or Knowledge (History) roll if you have it; these ninjas look familiar...

Then let's see some Init rolls.

Share this post


Link to post

Tagging. Not sure if I need to do init rolling, not that I know what stat block I'd use anyways. :P

EDIT: For the Ninja Miniboss Squad, I shall be using the following builds:

Group: Daitengu

Amaterasu

Susanoo

Kitsune

Shenlong

Init rolls pending Ref approval of using these 4 sheets.

Share this post


Link to post

Pop culture: 12. Guess Glow hasn't been in Freedom city long enough to know about it's ninjas?

Initiative: 8 .. okay so I'll go last! Who wants to go first? :cry:

Share this post


Link to post

Right, sorry if I sort of held things up. I've gotten Ref permission and Rav permission to use the stats I linked.

Rolling init for them, though they aren't fighting immediately.

Amaterasu: 20

Susanoo: 21

Kitsune: 22

Shenlong: 23

Yeah, that's right. I'm just that awesome. 8-)

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, ninjas will be attacking in groups of 10. Since there's 30, that means three squads. Any bruises inflicted on these squads will assume to knock out at least one or two ninjas, thereby reducing their damage potential.

Rolling init: Ninjas go! (1d20+10=30, 1d20+10=14, 1d20+10=24)

Okay, so here's init order.

Ninja Squad 1 - 30 - Uninjured

Catalyst - 28 - Uninjured (-- HP)

Ninja Squad 2 - 24 - Uninjured

Shenlong - 23 - Uninjured

Kitsune - 22 - Uninjured

Susasnoo - 21 - Uninjured

Amaterasu - 20 - Uninjured

Crimson Tiger - 17 - Uninjured (-- HP)

Ninja Squad 3 - 14 - Uninjured

Blodeuwedd - 12 - Uninjured (-- HP)

Glow - 8 - Uninjured (-- HP)

First ninja squad moves in! They go for the closest thing they see to a ninja! Crimson Tiger, defend yourself! Ninjas! (1d20+10=23) DC 25 Toughness save if that hits. And Aoiroo is up.

Share this post


Link to post

Targetted Area Dazzle, Catalyst's dazzle has selective, and an area of 250 feet so she should be able to hit all of them. Also, they should be flat-footed since they can't see her. Also, shifting it by 3, so if it hits, DC 18 Fortitude instead of fifteen.

17

Share this post


Link to post

Per Quinn, DC 19 Fort Saves.

Amaterasu: 15

Susanoo: 10

Kitsune: 8

Shenlong: 25

So...one near-miss, two biffs, and an aced save. :?

Share this post


Link to post

DC 19 thanks to their poor Defense (flat-footed, oh noes!). Fortitude saves (DC 19) (1d20+5=25, 1d20+5=17, 1d20+5=8) Group 1 (attacking Crimson Tiger) is not blinded; clearly they spotted something in time! Group 2 (attacking Blodeuwedd) and Group 3 (attacking Glow) get it right in the eyes, though.

And that means it's Ninja Group 2's Blinded! Not good. They're still moving in on Blodeuwedd, though - 50% chance to miss! (1d100=85) - And they hit through the blindness. Ninja-riffic! Ninja attack! (1d20+5=15) Not so ninja-riffic. DC 25 TOU if that hits, Tiff - doubt it will, tho'. ;)

And the Quirky Miniboss Squad is up, followed by Crimson Tiger! Note, I'm fiating the Miniboss Squad's Fort Saves there - they're leaving the battle anyway (why? You'll see. Later... :twisted: ) - so they are not blinded. It's a Fiat, everyone take an HP.

Share this post


Link to post

Right, so, since all 4 go 1 right after the other, the 4 are pulling out, with Shenlong moving to help guide Kitsune off-scene. They'll be out of sight and out of mind for a bit, folks.

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...