Deaths Door - OOC

nareik123

Hey, on a closer glance at this, seems like everyone involved with this besides myself are just starting with their characters or running threads, and I'd feel a bit like horning in on an adventure they could otherwise have as largely theirs.

So yeah, go on ahead without me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Situation. You have Demons coming out of the ground 20ft away. These demons are tougher than before. In addition, Quick Silver has been dragged off to the Demonic realm. You have a surprise round against the demons, as they need to get a sense of the earth. You have them in this formation

X PP X

X PP X

X PP X

X=Demon

P=Party

Cody's Initiative

Cody's Attack

Cody's failed Threat attempt.

The Demon saves it.

Situation. You have Demons coming out of the ground 20ft away. These demons are tougher than before. In addition, Quick Silver has been dragged off to the Demonic realm. You have a surprise round against the demons, as they need to get a sense of the earth. You have them in this formation

X PP X

X PP X

X PP X

X=Demon

P=Party

Cody's Initiative

Cody's Attack

Cody's failed Threat attempt.

The Demon saves it.

Author's Note:

Captain Wonder thinks everyone not obviously acting like a Superhero is obviously a civilian. This may well include people with assault rifles, and it definitely includes damsels in distress in the clutches of demonesses.

Disclaimer:

Captain Wonder is not responsible for any misinterpretations made by people who speak modern superhero rather than his archiac lingo.

:D

Author's Note:

Captain Wonder thinks everyone not obviously acting like a Superhero is obviously a civilian. This may well include people with assault rifles, and it definitely includes damsels in distress in the clutches of demonesses.

Disclaimer:

Captain Wonder is not responsible for any misinterpretations made by people who speak modern superhero rather than his archiac lingo.

:D

• 2 weeks later...