Something Eldritch This Way Comes [OOC]

Lone Star

Alright party people, we seem to have a little bit of a disagreement here. On one hand, it's nice for KC's buddies to be on his side. :D But Roo thinks that we have way too many people in one thread, especially since it's mostly intented to be a social one, and I kind of agree. However, I'd like everyone's input on what's going to happen next. I think that we should end combat and have someone explain to Etain that he's actually not evil, and then Etain and KC patch it up.

I'm fine with ending combat. I only rolled init because we were actually in rounds; if we'd kept it all "fluff" I wouldn't have cared.

I do think, personally, it might have worked a touch better if we hadn't had more than the "original" 4 in here. But of course now everyone's here and it's hard to say how to handle it.

I'll be honest, I cam into the thread expecting focused shenanigans between Corbin, Blake, Etain, and Eve.

I'm a bit short on ideas for what to do *now* though.

I'd really like it to that it's just an Eve, Etain, Blake and Corbin thread. I suggested an alternate thread, different plot, Lones suggested a split from this thread that follows along this storyline where Dead Head and Crow try to think of a solution or something with Blake and Corbin or something. I'd rather have an alternate thread where Dead Head and Crow meet over at Parkhurst for different circumstances. Seriously, this just, blah. I really wish this had gotten to me earlier, I could of stopped this in the process if I was here, but I was working man, for the first time I have a job and it's that moment that I get a story to fall apart cause I'm not here.