Kid Cthulhu Rises Again...Again

Lone Star

I have an idea for a thread, which involved Etain seeing Blake. Even if he isn't in cthulu form, her super sense is accurate enough to see the magic on him, the magic on him is something she would instantly comprehend, except her mind cannot possibly do so without going insane so as a defense mechanism she goes blind instantly, she wouldn't know it's Blake, wouldn't think it's Blake cause Warlock had different magic completely (him dying before erased the Cthulu from him when she saw him last), she doesn't know that he had Cthulu powers before. She'd attack him more or less, blindly and very sincerely trying to get at him because she'd assume the worse and likely wouldn't trust her other senses in the presense of a being of insanity. It's more or less a thread about those two complications, It's Not Easy Being Green for KC, and Blinded By the Light for Changeling. I don't think Etain would do any serious damage, her powers by definition can't kill, her sword could, but she'd be blind, also she'd be flat-footed the entire time because she doesn't have uncanny dodge (this is a deliberate character flaw).

I have an idea for a thread, which involved Etain seeing Blake. Even if he isn't in cthulu form, her super sense is accurate enough to see the magic on him, the magic on him is something she would instantly comprehend, except her mind cannot possibly do so without going insane so as a defense mechanism she goes blind instantly, she wouldn't know it's Blake, wouldn't think it's Blake cause Warlock had different magic completely (him dying before erased the Cthulu from him when she saw him last), she doesn't know that he had Cthulu powers before. She'd attack him more or less, blindly and very sincerely trying to get at him because she'd assume the worse and likely wouldn't trust her other senses in the presense of a being of insanity. It's more or less a thread about those two complications, It's Not Easy Being Green for KC, and Blinded By the Light for Changeling. I don't think Etain would do any serious damage, her powers by definition can't kill, her sword could, but she'd be blind, also she'd be flat-footed the entire time because she doesn't have uncanny dodge (this is a deliberate character flaw).

Now that sounds like a hell of a thread. :D I'm totally down for it, Roo.

Corbin's always up for hanging out with his best buddy, and maybe making sure his best buddy's keeping himself on the right track!

He'd also jump into the defense of his friend if Carrie attacked (not saying I have to be in that thread, but I am putting it out there).

That sounds like a plan as well, KD. We'll need for them to have a man-date promptly. I will be updating KC and Zap's sheets shortly, and KC will be getting a base of his very own.

If it's at Parkhurst, could/should one or more of the NuMidnighters make a cameo?

(Dead Head needs threeeaaads, and he 'lives' as much in Parkhurst as he does Lantern Hill.)

Yes! Please have the New!Midnighters join in and watch Etain kick the living bejesus out of KC. Anyone magical can come watch! Maybe even make bets. No seriously, I'm down with anyone coming into the Parkhurst thread I have up.