Bound in Dust (OOC)

Ari

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Heqanefer is trying to zap people with his Ankh so he's not in super strength mode. And with the exhausted effect he should have a grapple check of +9 instead of +15. Glow is going to try to grapple him with her telekinesis.

Standard action - Attack roll: 13. Never mind then.

Move action - Might as well try to acrobatic bluff the Mummy again. He gets a bonus on his check because I already tried it once I think. 16+10 = 26 So that has a chance at least.

Edit: Set-up to Saiph again if he fails.

Edit again: Oops. I forgot to include the -5 for feinting as a move action. It should be 21 not 26.

Chloe will attempt to grapple Hequanefer again, leaving the fatigue aura active.

Attack: 1d20+7=26

Grapple: 1d20+14=29

She'll pin him if the grapple is successful. Fatigue save DC is 16, like always. (Here's hoping for that 25% chance of success...) If he fails to save against the Fatigue I'd like to switch the aura to Emotion Control/Healing; if not, I won't take a move action.

Ummm... Ok, so, here's the thing... Hed Ra is based on the Mummy build, right?... Isn't that, like, Immune to critical hits as well? :(

Anyways, I'm posting Net Fly's turn now.

Changing outfits would take a minute, so instead, Serge will power stunt Quickness 6(x100)[6PP] off of his Enhanced Dexterity. He can use this to change his costume in 0.6 seconds, as a technically free action, but doing so denies him of his Dexterity bonus.

Having changed into gear, Net Fly will Run back into the theater, as a move action.

As a standard action, he will Charge into Hed Ra, using accurate attack and careful attack on his Sonic fists(+6 atk for a 11 total, -4 def for a 15 total, -2DC Toughness for a 22 minimum).

1d20+11 → [14,11] = (25)

:/ Oh, well. It hits. DC23 Toughness(+1 for autofire).

Come next turn, Net Fly will spend a Hero point to recover from Fatigue(extra effort).

IMPORTANT!!! Next turn, Net Fly will use Refocus, giving him, at the cost of that turn, an initiative of 23! Airon. Please, after that, when Saiph's turn comes, delay a bit(just enough so that I move first, you won't be giving up your initiative to the villains, rest assured :)). I have something cooked that just may help improve your aim(and everyone else's, for that matter) by quite a bit(if it works).

Alrighty, Round Four! HP awarded to Net Fly for the Secret Identity Complication.

1. Hed-Ra: 26, Unharmed

2. Saiph: 24, Unharmed, 2HP

3. Heraldo: 21, Unharmed 0HP

4. Heqanefer: 16, Unharmed, Exhausted, Pinned

5. Glow: 10, Unharmed, 1HP

6. Medic: 6, Unharmed, 2HP

7.Net Fly: 4, Unharmed, 2HP

Hed-Ra shall jump next to and attack Medic with a mini-Power Attack: 19

DC23 TOU save please.

Your move Saiph.

Good. Hed-Ra's TOU save: 15. Failed by 8 so Dazed and Bruised. Though seeing as he's got no CON score, that damage would be Lethal, so Dazed, Bruised and Injured.

Heraldo will make an attempted Slam(accelerated movement, +4 to DC) at Heqanefer.

Attack roll: 4. -2 from the Slam. :facepalm:

Move Action: fly up into the air.

Heqanefer will attempt to break out of Medic's hold, Opposed Grapple check: 30. Escapes. Moves 10ft. away and switches to the Blast AP, takes aim at Saiph and fires. Attack Roll: 9... GM FIating a reroll of that, everyone gets a HP. 23.

DC25 TOU check please.

So the opposed roll for Heqanefer isn't there yet, but I believe he's at +9 at the moment because his ankh is in blast mode and he's exhausted. I don't think he can actually beat 33, so I've posted IC assuming that he can't. Let me know if I'm wrong and I can change it! :D

Random question: did you remember to take Improved Pin into account for Heqanefer's grapple check against Medic? On a related topic, if he successfully breaks Medic's pin, he's still grappled by her, just not pinned. And isn't breaking a pin a standard action? That would give him two standard actions and a move action this round; he's already exhausted, shouldn't that effort knock him unconscious?

4 HP, huh? New challenge: try to spend them all before the encounter finishes!

Attack Hed-Ra with Damage. Attack roll: 1d20+7=9

Screw that. Hero point to reroll:

1d20+7=13

That'd be 23. Save DC is 16.

Head over to Heqanefer for move action. Extraordinary effort for another standard action and move action; switch aura to Emotion Control (fear) and attempt to grapple.

Attack roll: 1d20+7=16

He's already being grappled *and* exhausted, so that should hit. Save DC for the fear effect is 17.

Grapple check: 1d20+14=22

Does she get +2 for Glow's grapple? If so that's a 24. Pin on a success, like usual. I'll spend a Hero Point next turn to leave Medic Fatigued instead of Exhausted.

DC16 TOU check: 22.

Hits easily, Will save DC17: 7. Living Lord...okay he is filled with FEAR at Medic.

He has a minus 4 to his DEF, has no Dodge Bonus(meaning he has a -1 DEF bonus!), and attackers get a bonus +4 to Attack rolls against him(making Medic's roll 28).

Opposed check: 13. Diddly-dandy! Pinned.

Net Fly will use Extraordynary Effort to Increase Power of the Sonic Converter Array by 2 ranks(+4PPs, total 24PPs) for one round, and stunt off it the following power:

Damage 10 (Extras: Area[burst] 100ft Radius, Linked[Trip], Selective, Flaws: Action(Full-Round), Distracting, Feats: Progression[Area]) + Trip 10 (Extras: Area[burst], Linked[Damage], Selective, Flaws: Action(Full-Round), Range(Touch), Feats: Improved Trip, Progression[Area]) [11 + 12 = 23PP] (Sonic Maelstorm)

Taking a Full-Round action to use Sonic Maelstorm, to hit Hed-Ra and Heqanefer.

Saves:

DC20 Reflex to halve the effects of the attack

DC25 Toughness

and

1d20+10 → [16,10] = (26): 26 STR or DEX check, whichever is lowest(Improved Trip).

Also, I should note that due to the distracting flaw, Net Fly now has lost his dodge bonus. His flat footed defence(contrary to what the sheet may say) is actually lower, +2(for a total of 12)

EDIT: It's DC25 Toughness(15+10), not 20... :oops: