Collateral's HQ (OOC)

CollateralKid

Ok, reviewed the thread, and there are two things that I'd like to cover before we enter the museum thread.

1) Collateral would be able to get communicators, but they'd be on the order of walkie-talkies, not custom commlinks. It looked like this has happened over a couple of days, which isn't enough time to get anything made custom. They still have the same effect from a game perspective.

2) I don't want Collateral and Imposter in a single fight at any time. If it would happen, we'll either make an excuse for one of them to head out, or one of them will get knocked out. I'm not really comfortable with one player having two characters in a single thread when one isn't a minion or sidekick, but I'll allow it for this thread because of the planning that has already taken place.

The new thread is up, and can be found here.

Ok, reviewed the thread, and there are two things that I'd like to cover before we enter the museum thread.

1) Collateral would be able to get communicators, but they'd be on the order of walkie-talkies, not custom commlinks. It looked like this has happened over a couple of days, which isn't enough time to get anything made custom. They still have the same effect from a game perspective.

2) I don't want Collateral and Imposter in a single fight at any time. If it would happen, we'll either make an excuse for one of them to head out, or one of them will get knocked out. I'm not really comfortable with one player having two characters in a single thread when one isn't a minion or sidekick, but I'll allow it for this thread because of the planning that has already taken place.

The new thread is up, and can be found here.