Collateral's HQ

CollateralKid

Collateral crosses his arms.." Ok then it's agreed. Let's hit the place the night after they receive the collection. They won't know what hit them. Before we arrive there we'll have Imposter go in and get in as a security guard...just so we have an inside man in from the get go."

Collateral then motioned for one of his hired help to bring in a case..." As you know I'm fairly well off, so i decided to chip in and get us all a little gift "

Collateral opens the case and displays it for everyone to see and begins passing the items out " I got us all some custom commlinks so we can communicate with each other throughout the mission. Should come in handy."

Collateral looks around the room with his hands on his hips before smiling and letting out an uncharacteristic laugh..

" This is going to be great. Listen I have some matters to attend to, so we will meet next week at the museum and grab these diamonds."

" One order of business though before i take my leave... i think we as a group need a name. Any Ideas?"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collateral crosses his arms.." Ok then it's agreed. Let's hit the place the night after they receive the collection. They won't know what hit them. Before we arrive there we'll have Imposter go in and get in as a security guard...just so we have an inside man in from the get go."

Collateral then motioned for one of his hired help to bring in a case..." As you know I'm fairly well off, so i decided to chip in and get us all a little gift "

Collateral opens the case and displays it for everyone to see and begins passing the items out " I got us all some custom commlinks so we can communicate with each other throughout the mission. Should come in handy."

Collateral looks around the room with his hands on his hips before smiling and letting out an uncharacteristic laugh..

" This is going to be great. Listen I have some matters to attend to, so we will meet next week at the museum and grab these diamonds."

" One order of business though before i take my leave... i think we as a group need a name. Any Ideas?"

"Technology, pah. I suppose a must is a must. Neither do I really care about a team name. Anything will be fine with me" Dryad groaned, sliding the communicator into her ear, trying and succeeding in not destroying the technology with thorns. She walked up close to Collateral.

"Excuse me, but may I stay in your lovely forest? I have no home and I sure as hell can't ask to sleep around a mates. I won't bother you, I can sleep for months before i get bored, although I can wake up when gently tapped. Plus, a tree Demon can't be bad for security, could it?" Dryad asked, pleading, even getting onto her knees to beg.

"Technology, pah. I suppose a must is a must. Neither do I really care about a team name. Anything will be fine with me" Dryad groaned, sliding the communicator into her ear, trying and succeeding in not destroying the technology with thorns. She walked up close to Collateral.

"Excuse me, but may I stay in your lovely forest? I have no home and I sure as hell can't ask to sleep around a mates. I won't bother you, I can sleep for months before i get bored, although I can wake up when gently tapped. Plus, a tree Demon can't be bad for security, could it?" Dryad asked, pleading, even getting onto her knees to beg.

Collateral shocked by her approach took a step back..

" No i do not mind, allthough in return i do ask you keep my entrance secure. As for the rest of you, as long as we are in alliance you are free to stay here as a refuge. I know its a bit away fromt own but its safe from Supers. I have enough individual rooms for each of you if you please"

Collateral shocked by her approach took a step back..

" No i do not mind, allthough in return i do ask you keep my entrance secure. As for the rest of you, as long as we are in alliance you are free to stay here as a refuge. I know its a bit away fromt own but its safe from Supers. I have enough individual rooms for each of you if you please"

Dryad embraced her, her spores threatening to seduce Collateral but Dryad made sure he was unaffected. She gently kissed him on the hand, tears floating on her eyes. She wiped it away.

"Sorry, over dramatic. It's just, for the last 5 years I have felt nothing but pain and disgust. To finally find somebody who is actually easing the pain is like, well, Nature has finally stopped mocking me" Dryad admitted.

Dryad embraced her, her spores threatening to seduce Collateral but Dryad made sure he was unaffected. She gently kissed him on the hand, tears floating on her eyes. She wiped it away.

"Sorry, over dramatic. It's just, for the last 5 years I have felt nothing but pain and disgust. To finally find somebody who is actually easing the pain is like, well, Nature has finally stopped mocking me" Dryad admitted.

Taking up one of the offered comlinks, Faye nods appreciatively, but when a team name is mentioned, she frowns. "I stopped in for a friendly pint, not to sign up for a permanent position; that being said, give me a bit of room and time to pursue me own interests, and I've no objection to, say, a loose fraternity."

She rests her chin on her fist and slips into deep thought for a few moments, then clicks her tongue. "The only thing that's come to mind is 'The Interlopers', but I'm not sure how I feel about it." She chuckles to herself, then is taken aback by Dryad's emotional outpouring; it made her uncomfortable to see her so vulnerable, but thankfully the moment passed.

Better watch that one; not so sure she's got all her acorns.

Taking up one of the offered comlinks, Faye nods appreciatively, but when a team name is mentioned, she frowns. "I stopped in for a friendly pint, not to sign up for a permanent position; that being said, give me a bit of room and time to pursue me own interests, and I've no objection to, say, a loose fraternity."

She rests her chin on her fist and slips into deep thought for a few moments, then clicks her tongue. "The only thing that's come to mind is 'The Interlopers', but I'm not sure how I feel about it." She chuckles to herself, then is taken aback by Dryad's emotional outpouring; it made her uncomfortable to see her so vulnerable, but thankfully the moment passed.

Better watch that one; not so sure she's got all her acorns.

The Ghost slowly reached out for the commlink. With afrown on his face, he turned to Collateral to explain his misgivings. "As you've already learned, I won'T be picked up by this when my power is active. I should be able to hear you and the others, but nothing will come from my side until I allow myself to be noticed. If you're fine with that, I'll take it."

Ghost puts the commlink in his pocket, out of the way and waved away the offer of a place to stay. "Thanks for the offer. I may stop b from time to time but I have a place up on the Boardwalk."

He looks over to Red Queen and smiles. "What we are forming is an agreement to help each other out from time to time. If any of us are unfortunate enough to get pinched by the supers running around here, we promise to help break them out. Any jobs that we do together have the profits split evenly between all members that were in on the job regardless of being captured or not. Other than that, you have complete freedom. If you come acorss a job that you need help with, you can call one or all of us."

"A loose name would make sense. It would set us apart from the common riffraff running around town. The Interlopers sounds good, I guess. I'm fond of The Syndicate but realize that it is a very common name that many groups like to use. Hmmm, perhaps the naming of our little agreement could wait until after we've completed our first job? We may come up with an idea during the job," Ghost finishes glancing at the faces gathered around.

The Ghost slowly reached out for the commlink. With afrown on his face, he turned to Collateral to explain his misgivings. "As you've already learned, I won'T be picked up by this when my power is active. I should be able to hear you and the others, but nothing will come from my side until I allow myself to be noticed. If you're fine with that, I'll take it."

Ghost puts the commlink in his pocket, out of the way and waved away the offer of a place to stay. "Thanks for the offer. I may stop b from time to time but I have a place up on the Boardwalk."

He looks over to Red Queen and smiles. "What we are forming is an agreement to help each other out from time to time. If any of us are unfortunate enough to get pinched by the supers running around here, we promise to help break them out. Any jobs that we do together have the profits split evenly between all members that were in on the job regardless of being captured or not. Other than that, you have complete freedom. If you come acorss a job that you need help with, you can call one or all of us."

"A loose name would make sense. It would set us apart from the common riffraff running around town. The Interlopers sounds good, I guess. I'm fond of The Syndicate but realize that it is a very common name that many groups like to use. Hmmm, perhaps the naming of our little agreement could wait until after we've completed our first job? We may come up with an idea during the job," Ghost finishes glancing at the faces gathered around.