Collateral's HQ

CollateralKid

The Ghost opened his bag as Dyrad talked to Collateral. From the pack he took out a map of the museum's second floor.

[attachment=0]Hunter Museum.JPG[/attachment]

With the map laid out for everyone to see, Ghost began to explain what he knew. "As i said before, it seems that the museum was hit a couple of times recently. The biggest damage was the car coming through the entrance. There was another break in I heard but I don't know if he got away or what he was after. All I really know is that they have beefed up security."

Ghost looked at Collateral and smiled. "As you can guess, I really don't pay much attention to video cameras and the like so I didn't really try to find out what they might have in the building. What I did look for were the amount of guards on duty during the day. The place has a number of guards during the day and with the traffic of visitors, I doubt we'd be able to take teh diamonds during the day. That leaves a night raid as our best chance of success. I haven't had time to check the place out at night so I don't know what kind of security we may face."

Ghost looked from face to face before continuing. "Let me be clear that this place has been hit by super powered villians twice already. I suspect that managment has gotten smart and hired some super muscle of their own to keep watch at night. So, any ideas on how we're going to tackle this?"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imposter stands up and leans over the map to get a better look. A smirk forms on his face...

"Cake...I'll just go in before the joint closes in disguise and switch my appearance to that of a security guard when its time for them to lock up. If they question me I've been known to get away with some rather extraordinary fibs."

Collateral chimes in.." Good idea, just be careful...Also i can disrupt their radios by messing with their magnetic frequencies so if they decide to call for backup they wont be able to get through.."

Imposter stands up and leans over the map to get a better look. A smirk forms on his face...

"Cake...I'll just go in before the joint closes in disguise and switch my appearance to that of a security guard when its time for them to lock up. If they question me I've been known to get away with some rather extraordinary fibs."

Collateral chimes in.." Good idea, just be careful...Also i can disrupt their radios by messing with their magnetic frequencies so if they decide to call for backup they wont be able to get through.."

Faye gestures, and a mask of red fire forms around her eyes.

"I've got me magic spectacles, which let me have a look-see wherever I want; right now I'm watching a strapping young lad in the shower at Leeds." She grins at first, but then it turns into a slight frown as the flames drift away into floating embers, and then nothing. "No sound, I'm afraid, but lots of pretty pictures. I've also got me teleportation, illusions, and few other tricks to bring to the party."

Faye gestures, and a mask of red fire forms around her eyes.

"I've got me magic spectacles, which let me have a look-see wherever I want; right now I'm watching a strapping young lad in the shower at Leeds." She grins at first, but then it turns into a slight frown as the flames drift away into floating embers, and then nothing. "No sound, I'm afraid, but lots of pretty pictures. I've also got me teleportation, illusions, and few other tricks to bring to the party."

Collateral stood up in a take charge kind of way...

"Great, we all have some useful abilities, but we need to come up with ways to use them as a cohesive unit..." He paused a moment looking thoughtful with his hand on his chin..

" I think we should split up into 2 teams...Imposter, Ghost and Red Queen should be the first team in...they're stealthy and can get past guards and the like. Imposter....if you do get seen, maybe take the form of a local hero...maybe that Eathbender fellow you saw on the news fighting me on the bridge.." Imposter nodded..

"Ghost your our leader inside, you know what to look out for and know the place better than any of us. Once inside all questions should be directed to you and your instructions should be followed to the T, no sense being foolish and getting caught"

"Red Queen, seems you can get in and out vary easily and can also prove a distraction if guards or heros get involved. You're the inside teams main line of support." as he gives her a knowing nod.

"Myself and Dryad should be the second team...maintaining a watch on the outside of museum if police and/or heroes decide to crash our little party. There enough plant life and metal around so we can make a protective barrier if need be."

Collateral stepped back...and let others take the floor to voice their ideas if need be..

Collateral stood up in a take charge kind of way...

"Great, we all have some useful abilities, but we need to come up with ways to use them as a cohesive unit..." He paused a moment looking thoughtful with his hand on his chin..

" I think we should split up into 2 teams...Imposter, Ghost and Red Queen should be the first team in...they're stealthy and can get past guards and the like. Imposter....if you do get seen, maybe take the form of a local hero...maybe that Eathbender fellow you saw on the news fighting me on the bridge.." Imposter nodded..

"Ghost your our leader inside, you know what to look out for and know the place better than any of us. Once inside all questions should be directed to you and your instructions should be followed to the T, no sense being foolish and getting caught"

"Red Queen, seems you can get in and out vary easily and can also prove a distraction if guards or heros get involved. You're the inside teams main line of support." as he gives her a knowing nod.

"Myself and Dryad should be the second team...maintaining a watch on the outside of museum if police and/or heroes decide to crash our little party. There enough plant life and metal around so we can make a protective barrier if need be."

Collateral stepped back...and let others take the floor to voice their ideas if need be..

Faye nods her approval at Collateral's plan. "I like it; simple, straightforward but with a lot of wiggle room for dealing with surprises." She smiles and nods at Dryad's comment. "Coppers just hate smashing their cars into trees, or so I'm told."

Faye nods her approval at Collateral's plan. "I like it; simple, straightforward but with a lot of wiggle room for dealing with surprises." She smiles and nods at Dryad's comment. "Coppers just hate smashing their cars into trees, or so I'm told."

The Ghost nods his head to the plan. "Sounds like it could work. Can Imposter still change Dryad's appearance to better help stay out of any passerby's sights? After that, the only thing to worry about is exactly what kind of security they have. I fairly invisivible to mechanical detection but they may have actual eyes there."

Ghost smiles widely. "But with Imposter already on the inside posing as a security guard, it should give us an edge. Especially if he can take out any left over guards before we get in. So, what time do we want to hit the place?"

The Ghost nods his head to the plan. "Sounds like it could work. Can Imposter still change Dryad's appearance to better help stay out of any passerby's sights? After that, the only thing to worry about is exactly what kind of security they have. I fairly invisivible to mechanical detection but they may have actual eyes there."

Ghost smiles widely. "But with Imposter already on the inside posing as a security guard, it should give us an edge. Especially if he can take out any left over guards before we get in. So, what time do we want to hit the place?"

"Imposter doesn't need to change my appearance. My spores can dominate a mind, and i can meld inside the body assuming control. The only problem is, i won't look like my old self. Rather annoying, but i hope nature will be able to help me when i absorb myself to her more" Dryad rumbled.

"Imposter doesn't need to change my appearance. My spores can dominate a mind, and i can meld inside the body assuming control. The only problem is, i won't look like my old self. Rather annoying, but i hope nature will be able to help me when i absorb myself to her more" Dryad rumbled.

Ghost nods his head. "Okay. If you say that will work for you, I'll trust it. Still, we need to know when we're going to hit the place. The diamonds should be coming next week. We could hit it any time that it's there. Any ideas?"

Ghost nods his head. "Okay. If you say that will work for you, I'll trust it. Still, we need to know when we're going to hit the place. The diamonds should be coming next week. We could hit it any time that it's there. Any ideas?"

Imposter stands up "Yeah i can disguise Dryad no problem, the only issue is that it makes my own morphed disguise not as effective, shouldn't be a problem though."

Collateral addresses the question as to what time to strike

" I'm thinking sometime before dawn towards the end of the guards shifts they'll be less alert and won't be expecting it and we can still move under cover of nightfall. Any other suggestions or are we good to go here?"

Imposter stands up "Yeah i can disguise Dryad no problem, the only issue is that it makes my own morphed disguise not as effective, shouldn't be a problem though."

Collateral addresses the question as to what time to strike

" I'm thinking sometime before dawn towards the end of the guards shifts they'll be less alert and won't be expecting it and we can still move under cover of nightfall. Any other suggestions or are we good to go here?"

"Yes, you could," Ghost said with a laugh. "But you would have to first find a way to reach him to take over. Unless of course, your ability extends to a range greater than touch."

Ghost shakes his head. "No, the plan Collateral's come up with is simple enough that it has the best chance of success. Making things more complicated will force us to rely on to many unknowns. I may have Lady Fortune watching out for me, but even I would be foolish not to plan a little!"

"Yes, you could," Ghost said with a laugh. "But you would have to first find a way to reach him to take over. Unless of course, your ability extends to a range greater than touch."

Ghost shakes his head. "No, the plan Collateral's come up with is simple enough that it has the best chance of success. Making things more complicated will force us to rely on to many unknowns. I may have Lady Fortune watching out for me, but even I would be foolish not to plan a little!"