The job OOC

cosmicarus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Actually nareik, this thread is quite a ways along. Jumping in now might not make a lot of sense. What sort of game are you looking for? I'm sure we can sort out something.

Thanks for the offer, though! :D It's always great to do that, and it's what this site is all about. :)

Actually nareik, this thread is quite a ways along. Jumping in now might not make a lot of sense. What sort of game are you looking for? I'm sure we can sort out something.

Thanks for the offer, though! :D It's always great to do that, and it's what this site is all about. :)

:) I'm glad you like it - I knocked it up in paintbrush using Pokémon sprites and random textures that I swiped from the internet. It often takes longer than I'd like, but I do enjoy it.

Second, my initiative is 5. Hurray for low rolls. Well, better now than later, I suppose. :)

Hehe, true dat!

:) I'm glad you like it - I knocked it up in paintbrush using Pokémon sprites and random textures that I swiped from the internet. It often takes longer than I'd like, but I do enjoy it.

Second, my initiative is 5. Hurray for low rolls. Well, better now than later, I suppose. :)

Hehe, true dat!

Is the Dazzle against my radar and my vision, or just my vision? I'm assuming it's both, but if it's not, then I have an accurate sense and can only hit the demons with my Gravity Control.

I think at this point, everyone but me gets a DC 20 Reflex save. If they succeed, then they're hit with a Strength 25 heavy load. If they fail, it's Strength 50. Even if they are stronger than all that, they might still be affected by the loads. There are nasty penalties for carrying your medium or heavy load during a fight.

Is the Dazzle against my radar and my vision, or just my vision? I'm assuming it's both, but if it's not, then I have an accurate sense and can only hit the demons with my Gravity Control.

I think at this point, everyone but me gets a DC 20 Reflex save. If they succeed, then they're hit with a Strength 25 heavy load. If they fail, it's Strength 50. Even if they are stronger than all that, they might still be affected by the loads. There are nasty penalties for carrying your medium or heavy load during a fight.