When The Devil takes a Detour and visits Freedom City

nareik123

Yes, you heard me, Demons in freedom city!

The idea is seeing how Hero's and Villains cope when Demonic forces threaten to defeat both alignments and destroy a city they so love.

When the new occult store, (known as Evil) opened up, in the first day sales of souvenirs go through the market as every shop experiences. However, every other shop of the occult theme in Downtown Freedom loses profit and stats going in debt. Evil has not fallen to this curse, which attracts more attention to why a shop inferior to many other occult stores is still making money.

In Wading Way, things go horribly wrong for both the forces of Evil and Good. What many civilians thought was a mere gash in the pavement increased in size and depth, and soon a huge creature of epic proportions burst from the ground. It roars challenges to heroes as it starts destroying the entire street.

City center is the home of Evil and Parkside is the demonic infestation sight. Both Heroes and Villains can apply for this, as this is the only mission where they will work together. Two teams, an investigative and a defense team. The investigation will lead the inquiry into how the demons got here, and the Defense will lead the defense of Wading Way. BOTH WILL SEE COMBAT!

Do not think that for one second i would laden the investigation with puzzles and riddles, and the combat with Demon smashing.

i require a Referee for this one though, it will to big a thing to do alone.

Yes, you heard me, Demons in freedom city!

The idea is seeing how Hero's and Villains cope when Demonic forces threaten to defeat both alignments and destroy a city they so love.

When the new occult store, (known as Evil) opened up, in the first day sales of souvenirs go through the market as every shop experiences. However, every other shop of the occult theme in Downtown Freedom loses profit and stats going in debt. Evil has not fallen to this curse, which attracts more attention to why a shop inferior to many other occult stores is still making money.

In Wading Way, things go horribly wrong for both the forces of Evil and Good. What many civilians thought was a mere gash in the pavement increased in size and depth, and soon a huge creature of epic proportions burst from the ground. It roars challenges to heroes as it starts destroying the entire street.

City center is the home of Evil and Parkside is the demonic infestation sight. Both Heroes and Villains can apply for this, as this is the only mission where they will work together. Two teams, an investigative and a defense team. The investigation will lead the inquiry into how the demons got here, and the Defense will lead the defense of Wading Way. BOTH WILL SEE COMBAT!

Do not think that for one second i would laden the investigation with puzzles and riddles, and the combat with Demon smashing.

i require a Referee for this one though, it will to big a thing to do alone.

This sounds like a great story you've got working. Once you have the whole idea sorted out, make sure you PM the Refs (the names in yellow, green, or red) before you start, so they can be sure that your story is appropriately contained. You don't want to tell a story that steps on the toes of any of the existing stories we've got working here.

I can't wait to see how it turns out.

:clap:

This sounds like a great story you've got working. Once you have the whole idea sorted out, make sure you PM the Refs (the names in yellow, green, or red) before you start, so they can be sure that your story is appropriately contained. You don't want to tell a story that steps on the toes of any of the existing stories we've got working here.

I can't wait to see how it turns out.

:clap:

First of all, Barnum recommended that i started off something smaller than i outlined, which is the wiser course. So, all interested parties make themselves known. At the moment, the heroes and villains are not working together, as the first outbreak will not be big enough for both parties to be involved.

However, if popular demand meets me, i'll see if I can run one for heroes and villains.

ROSTER (Updated to show who's interested)

Quiett - Star - Allegiance: (Unknown currently)

Heritage - Red Queen - Allegiance: Villain

Shazam - Captain Wonder - Allegiance: (Guessing) Hero

MarkK - the Emissary - Allegiance: Hero

First of all, Barnum recommended that i started off something smaller than i outlined, which is the wiser course. So, all interested parties make themselves known. At the moment, the heroes and villains are not working together, as the first outbreak will not be big enough for both parties to be involved.

However, if popular demand meets me, i'll see if I can run one for heroes and villains.

ROSTER (Updated to show who's interested)

Quiett - Star - Allegiance: (Unknown currently)

Heritage - Red Queen - Allegiance: Villain

Shazam - Captain Wonder - Allegiance: (Guessing) Hero

MarkK - the Emissary - Allegiance: Hero